Sign in to follow this  
paostmo

MOC: Ice Cream Shop

We all scream for ice cream ! :laugh:

Now this one is even better.......great detailing inside and out, though I wonder how many favours they sell there ? :wink:

Brick On 'paostmo' ! :grin:

Yep, nice work overall :classic:

Interior on the ground floor is a bit too colorful for my taste, but I guess itw orks for an icecream shop. NIce detailing throughout! :thumbup:

It's a (N)ice cream shop! :classic: Very well designed and built, and the shop itself looks amazing, with a wide variety of icecreams. Congratulations!

I like this build with the two levels as opposed to the more traditional 3+ modulars. Like the guitar shop posted recently,,,I like this scale as it adds a further dimension to City/ Town builds. Great work!

Thanks for all of the comments. I really enjoy modulars with different heights and widths than the standard 16 or 32 studs. That's what I was going for with this build and my Police Station MOC.

You should be pleased with this, it's great!! I really like the contrast between the colourful ground floor and plain first floor and the interior is nicely detailed too.

Excellent work!!

Very nice! It makes me want some ice cream. I love the cute, functional apartment with the rooftop garden. Wonderful detailing all around.

Very nice job, the colors work well together, give that candy/ice cream feel. I like the refrigerator cabinet, like in the GG, nice interiors.

Love this, it screams spring and summer! I'm a big fan of the interior. Bright, cheery, and very detailed. Love the Yeti!