Well I can't show more progress, but I can describe some of it. I completely redesigned and rebuild rear chassis and sides. It has far more realistic look now. Besides new control panel looks just like the real thing with all those indicators and stuff.

I'm a bit worried cause my package with missing parts is probably lost. It should've arrived by now. Several times. So I may be kicked out of this competition if the postal miracle won't happen soon. :cry_sad:

Hope that miracle will happen!! i really want To see your moc, And i love rally Cars :3 Can I ask if it will be a big scale model (and slow I think) or a compact and faster one? :)

Hope that miracle will happen!! i really want To see your moc, And i love rally Cars :3 Can I ask if it will be a big scale model (and slow I think) or a compact and faster one? :)

I will weight it just for you :wink: But I need to get scales first. Besides big or small is a matter of perspective. It's very subjective term. For example new 42042 is big, bigger than 8043 but smaller than Arocs. Smaller in part count, size and scale. So is it big or small? A matter of perspective.

Seriously now, where is the actual WIP?

Let me introduce an analogy here. Remember 1947? Roswell? A lot of stuff happened there. Very interesting stuff. But instead of the actual info people got what? A WEATHER BALLOON! Which reminds me of Men in Black. Some things are just prohibited until the right time comes.

I don't have a weather balloon, or Will Smith, but I have the will power (not the power of Will, he is a Hancock after all) to present my secret project in the best condition. Fully done, tested, and working perfectly. Instead of telling false info about this secret I chose to entertain people with comics.

(in case you didn't notice this was an analogy in an analogy, analogyception it was :excited: )

If you were guessing when the project will be released - there is a rock solid deadline and you can be sure that it well be unveiled before it. Very very soon actually. Hope you are intrigued, excited, and curious about it.

To add more spice - this project has no competitors in this contest. It's just the next level. I hope it won't turn out to be dramatically bad . Besides, I'm already editing the music for the video. :tongue:

Edited by Omikron