Sign in to follow this  

Hello...

Just a MOC I had been planning to do for a long time. So I reserved a pair (well lots of pairs) of hours to do this.

This is the end result:

15669533183_1975b0ffaf_b.jpg

I'm happy with the overall shape and style but the inside is quite a mess so NO PICTURES will be posted until I get to work it out. I might just rearrange the structure to make it stronger. Playability will contain two machine guns that come out of flanks, top hatch with ladder, cockpits come ou to place pilot inside, living room... well sort of... heros need a place to drink their coffee and stuff...

Hope you like this. More MOCs on my flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/79651650@N03/

Cheers

Not bad! The interior looks good but the 'eyes' of "Archie" ( :wink: ) are kinda blank on the upper halves. However. I cannot wait to see the interior and I'm assuming you will somehow work out having a steering wheel that can detach and move to the roof. (So before this turns into a huge wishlist...) The ship looks really grand. Making it to scale seems like a pain but this looks effortless. Kudos to you! Can't wait to see the outcome!

I'll be honest. Now that I've reached this phase I want to restart on the whole inside structure. You see as is there's little room on the inside because bothe cockpit and and the engines are huge cilinders that take a huge amount of space. If I make a cube structure similar to the UCS sandcrawler I could add some features inside as I would have enough grip stud to add the cockpits without sacrificing so much of the space. End result might never come as I've moved on since this isn't LEGO worthy and I try to make MOCs worthy of being official LEGO - kind of a principle I like to abide. I could however add two machine/rail guns in each of the flank lower panel that lower as planned. Plenty of room still there (mid part interior section). No room for any working hatch however nor the hook I wanted to put in the lower part. I had to restart if I were to do as I really wanted. So this will be a finished MOC until LEGO can accpet Watchmen worthy of it - even if it's a +18 kind of set oriented only to AFOLs. Cheers.