Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Spider-Man & Daredevil vs. Kingpin & Hobgoblin

Spider-Man & Daredevil vs. Kingpin & Hobgoblin

"We find our web-headed hero, Spider-Man, teaming up with the man with no fear—Daredevil—to take down the dangerous crime lord known only as the Kingpin! But look out Spidey! Someone wicked this way comes—the villainous Hobgoblin! Could this be the end of our heroic duo?!"

16295220071_60487a16e2_z.jpg

16109490730_c5d79c9796.jpg

16109491070_cb36cecb09.jpg

16295220041_4b623140ab_c.jpg

Daredevil is a custom minifigure by Muddy River Figs. This is the second brick Kingpin I've built; V1 was much larger, but not nearly as cool!

Build Time: 10-15 Hours

Enjoy!

~Nemo

Absolutely great as usual, Cap! :thumbup: Daredevil's a favorite of mine, so its nice to see any creations of him starring, especially with the MRM figure as a stand in. I got one a while ago, but the paint on his horns came chipped. :sceptic: I love this brick-built Kingpin much more than your other one, and the broken window and arches look very nice for the feel of this build. :wub:

I'm just going to add what I didn't/couldn't compliment on Flickr; I just gotta say, that floor idea works so well with all your superhero builds. That being said it also ties into the perfect attention to detail in this build. Not one bit of it seems bland, it all just pops out like a comic book panel. (Or an animated television series episode :tongue: ) It all just works well. And I like how Daredevil's escrima sticks look being white rather than when some people (like me) use trans red or black.

(As I've said. This has got to be your best build! This just seems perfect. And with every build it just gets better and better! It's just so exciting. Can't wait to see more. And hopefully with some more Daredevil :devil: )

Yay! More superhero MOC perfection! :wub: I really like the arches and that window....must have been a nightmare to build! :laugh: Good work none the less!

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

The broken glass is awesome and the smoke of the mini-jet looks totally cool too!

I love Hobgoblin and you have done a great work!

The Parker's camera on the web in the corner is another great detail!