Sign in to follow this  
3BrickFriends

[MOC-WIP] Palace Cinema - Gig Venue Conversion

Hi everyone.

This is my conversion of the Lego Creator Palace Cinema into a gig venue for rock bands.

gigvenue1.jpg

The video details the current changes and future plans for the MOC.

I hope you like the plan. I'll post updates as the internal features develop. Let me know if you have any ideas or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks, Mike

Edited by 3BrickFriends

Really ambitious plan, looks good. You could also build a filler wall to close it in and remove to see into the side. Take another big bunch of bricks!

Looking pretty good!!

Thanks very much.

Really ambitious plan, looks good. You could also build a filler wall to close it in and remove to see into the side. Take another big bunch of bricks!

Thanks for watching. I have a lot of bricks left over from the 3 sets so its possible. I've been thinking the last few days of filling in the wall and making the flat part of the roof removable. Its challenging me at the moment. I want the building to look complete but also be able to see the interior stage, bar and audience from various angles.

Edited by 3BrickFriends

Since the last update I've been working on the internal structure and stage for the gig venue.

gigvenue2.jpg

There's more detail in the video:

Edited by 3BrickFriends

This is looking GOOD! I'm going to be doing the same with my PC and you are giving me hope!

Thanks redtrooper27. The PC is a great design which lends itself nicely to a theatre/gig venue.

Edited by 3BrickFriends

Progress on my Palace Gig Venue has moved forward over the last 2 weeks. I've been working on building the drum kit, amplifiers, drinks bar, and adding in the first of the LEDs.

gigvenue3.jpg

My third video update goes into details and there's also the test of the first working LED lights:

I've now finished the lighting rig and spotlights. This video is update 4 showing the LEDs working:

Mike

Edited by 3BrickFriends