Sign in to follow this  
Matt

LEGO Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set For Sale

Hey Guys,

I am putting up my LEGO Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set , 1349 for sale. It comes from a smoke free home, and has never been played with. It has been built once, and put on a shelf for a couple of years, and then taken down for something new. All of the pieces are included. It comes with the LEGO Studios camera, the Windows 98 CD, EXTRA: Windows XP CD, EXTRA: Set 1361, Camera Car. The instructions are in great condition, with a slight creese on the back. The box is also in great condition. The instructions are basicly like a book (i.e. no staples, spine). The book includes the instructions and a pretty lengthly movie making guide.

Right now, I am asking $100 US Dollars for this set, and any trades you may offer. I may lower the price if no one offers. The official retail price was $180 US Dollars. This is a pretty good deal, considering this set is not availible, and is rare.

I accept PayPal only.

If you have any questions, reply here, or email me at wormtail@gmail.com.

Thanks

Matt

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Pentium 233 MMX or higher, 32 MB of RAM, 100 MB hard disk space (200 MB recommended for making a movie), DirectX compatible video card (800 x 600 VGA, 16 bit color and 4MB VRAM (8 MB recommended), Windows 98 and Millennium Edition (support for Windows XP is available upon request), Windows 98 compatible mouse, USB Port (USB 1.1 compliant), Sound Blaster 16 Windows compatible sound device, 8x CD-ROM drive.

Sign in to follow this