erlogerik

Side Tipper Road Train

Hello all,

I want to share with all of you this MOC that I designed in LDD and posted in the Lego Ideas page.

roadtrain_1_final_6t_1.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_2.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_3.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_4.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_5.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_6.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_7.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_8.png

roadtrain_1_final_6t_9.png

If you like it please support me here! :classic:

Nice model, Erik!

Very realistic for this scale, especially with the articulation and functioning elements. That is some haul that truck is pulling, even with empty trailer hoppers!

Interesting idea, though I'm not sure if road trains would be that long and with such trailers......we in Oz use to seeing road trains which are main freight trucks carrying goods say up to Darwin or across parts of Western Australia.

Brick On Truck On 'erlogerik' ! :grin:

It does look nice, but since the prime mover's design is very close to the Lego City Truck 3221 I doubt it will pass - though I don't know the exact rules. But maybe as a set of (two or three) trailers for an existing prime mover?

It does look nice, but since the prime mover's design is very close to the Lego City Truck 3221 I doubt it will pass - though I don't know the exact rules. But maybe as a set of (two or three) trailers for an existing prime mover?

It indeed is based on that prime mover. I thought I would make it similar to an actual Lego set.