Sign in to follow this  
alexsplanet

Tried my best to make the best Lego Chima 2015 70224 Tiger' Mobile

Looks great! I don't typically watch YouTube LWGO reviews, but watching ones that you've done is always a pleasure. The animation is consistently of high-quality, the lighting is perfect, and your displays of play functions are all very well done and informative.

Normally, this would be the place where I'd add my personal critiques, but I honestly don't have any, nor am I easily coming up with any. This is excellent work!

Looks great! I don't typically watch YouTube LWGO reviews, but watching ones that you've done is always a pleasure. The animation is consistently of high-quality, the lighting is perfect, and your displays of play functions are all very well done and informative.

Normally, this would be the place where I'd add my personal critiques, but I honestly don't have any, nor am I easily coming up with any. This is excellent work!

Thanks a lot!

Amazing animation! It's good to see what the build is going to be like rather than a normal review with pics taken every so often. It's also the first time I've realised this set comes with a Beaver - now I've got to buy it!

Off to watch more of your reviews!