PKW

[TC6] Motorstorm Pacific Truck - Molotov Baikal

When more than three people say that they want a small teaser video i'll make it :3

so, who want a video? :3

Try and see if you can get the 42009 wheel rims in a different colour, I once saw it in green I think, hopefully there could be a red version.

only 2 wheels from the old version of those (with the extended axle) are avalable in red on bricklink -.- I think i'm gonna only buy the 88000 battery box To see if with 9V the truck has a little more power, for now is is perfect when is has some speed but the start is really slow (like the motorstormian one :') ) how much is the speed and acceleration of you huracan with that beautiful gearbox? :3

Acceleration was descent, but I am changing the gearbox yet again :\ I want it to shift as fast as possible, and with no diffs, it will be incredibly responsive. But at the end of the day, your truck is capable of 9kmh. If it all works fine with the huracan, I will make a average acceleration speed through ten metre's, then a top speed run on its highest gear. But wow, a 2 speed gearbox doing 9kmh, that's staggering.

Acceleration was descent, but I am changing the gearbox yet again :\ I want it to shift as fast as possible, and with no diffs, it will be incredibly responsive. But at the end of the day, your truck is capable of 9kmh. If it all works fine with the huracan, I will make a average acceleration speed through ten metre's, then a top speed run on its highest gear. But wow, a 2 speed gearbox doing 9kmh, that's staggering.

wait,wait, i've posted before the speed possibilities and this is the lower one: 5,5km/h and due To torque problem i have To change it only changing bateries this means 7,7 km/h but the acceleration (with the boost activated also in the first gear) will be in 2-3 meters, the problem is that it isn't able To start with the wheel stopped by 1M liftarm, and this because of the thermal protection of batteries, i've tested it with non lego batteries ad it is really a monster of power :D

I think i'm gonna only buy the 88000 battery box To see if with 9V the truck has a little more power, for now is is perfect when is has some speed but the start is really slow (like the motorstormian one :') )

Be careful with the AAA battery box because its power shutdown thingamabob is very sensitive but I run it off of six 1.2 volt rechargeable batteries so it might be better for you.

Be careful with the AAA battery box because its power shutdown thingamabob is very sensitive but I run it off of six 1.2 volt rechargeable batteries so it might be better for you.

You have To try non rechargeable one, there is almost a 40% difference in the motor speed and also there will be more torque ;)

You have To try non rechargeable one, there is almost a 40% difference in the motor speed and also there will be more torque ;)

I really do not want to spend like 15 CHF (14.24 Euro) for a couple of batteries that will last me a week the way I use them. Stuff in Switzerland is expensive!

only two people want a video since now… but are you sure that I don't have anything that could interest you? and if I say…

speedometer… lego speedometer >.>

my lego speedometer :wub:

Could you workout the speed of my huracan? Its gear ratio is. 1:1.167 in 3rd gear.

Hey ;) i've answered your question in the radical rxc topic ;)

although only two people are really following this creation, here is a video for everyone, the truck is fixed on my speedometer, and you can recognize the difference between speed at 1st and 2nd gear :3 and also see the impact of the boost, you can also see that without the boost truck almost isn't able To drive in 2nd gear, that's because the 2nd gear is designed for downhill and To make the turbo able to really increase the truck speed ;)

http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/PKWpaolo/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7F83D1C7-7371-45C9-B365-1E17F5853572.mp4.html

That's a very clever dyno mechanism, I haven't seen anything like it. The truck has a very high rpm range, and the boost really helps to. Good job.

Part of the mechanis Was taken by nico71 but i have to add the lever in the back those chains To convert in into a speed tester for that truck ;)

So how many studs per seconds can it do?

studs per second? :') about 5,5 km/h At full speed :') id you want i can traslate it in stud per second :3

only two people want a video since now… but are you sure that I don't have anything that could interest you? and if I say…

speedometer… lego speedometer >.>

my lego speedometer :wub:

I want a video too :classic::blush::laugh:

I want a video too :classic::blush::laugh:

Ahaha i've posted it,what do you think about? :3

It's further up the page.

It's this one...

http://s1265.photobu...853572.mp4.html

thnx for the help ;)

Would be cool if it was embedded

if you're talking about the video I think I can't,only videos from youtube can be embedded,if you're talking about the mechanism, ir is too big to be putredine in the truck without making it like a steampunk truck with strange machinery

I was talking about video. Why not upload it on youtube?

because It was a temporary video and i don't have a YouTube channel :') I'm going To make one for the final video but here it's raining all The Day and i'm not sure if I can fil it outside, Hope i success To film and edit it next week ;)