thire5

[MOC] Battle of Hoth

Hei!!

This is my model of Star Wars Battle of Hoth. It includes almost every scene and event which happened on that planet. Model is built for Lipno 2014 exhibition in Czech Republic

- Dimensions are 350 x 150 x 100 cm.

- More than 120 000 bricks.

- Half of the year of building.

- More than 50 LED diods.

- Working Bacta tank!!

Star Wars: Battle of HothStar Wars: Battle of Hoth

the whole album https://www.flickr.c...157644987272142

some video of Luke in bubbles :D

Hope you like it !!!

Edited by thire5
fixed links

Well that is HUGE! I love the use of forced perspective from the walker side. Lots of cool details and the bacta tank is really neat too. I can't even fathom starting such a massive project, let alone completing it!

- Working Bacta tank!!

That is a step forward for medical science.

:-)

Great job! This would be a dream come true to make. I can't believe how huge and detailed it is. Was this a project done by yourself or an LUG? I can only imagine how much this cost to make.

I absolutely love this!! Im slightly gutted there arent more pics (that i can find) that show in more detail the AT ATs and how they are built internally, or if they have any form of an interior, but the fact there are 4 of them! They fill the scene nicely. Especially the downed one, that is pretty cool! The working bacta tank is a nice detailed touch, how did you seal it?

It literally has everything in the scene, even Darth Vaders corridor! Great job!

I absolutely love this!! Im slightly gutted there arent more pics (that i can find) that show in more detail the AT ATs and how they are built internally, or if they have any form of an interior, but the fact there are 4 of them! They fill the scene nicely. Especially the downed one, that is pretty cool! The working bacta tank is a nice detailed touch, how did you seal it?

It literally has everything in the scene, even Darth Vaders corridor! Great job!

Yes, I would love just to build ONE AT-AT that big and detailed!

Soooo stunning!

I saw it long ago on flickr and must say its one of the best Hoth MOC`s i have seen!!!!

You have done an really perfect job - the landscape and size of the complete MOC is absolut authentic!

Also an highlight are the AT-AT`s in correct Minifig size - hope you have some detail photos from the AT-AT?

Love it!!!

markus

I'm sick of not having made it to Lipno in 2014. I had plenty of chances to go there but missed all of them. This is absolutely outstanding creation, well like most of yours :) Is this getting disassembled already or will there be any chance to see it in real again?