Since first time I seen Hoonicorn, I was wondering if someone will give it LEGO makeover. And here it is. Amazing! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by madjelly

Great video as always dude :thumbup:

Wish I had some RC parts ...

Recently, I built a motorized 8041/42041, using 2 PF L motors, 62.4mm truck tires, and it's RWD.

I tried to make it driftable although I know it's almost impossible due to the limited power.

The result is, it can only "drift" about 90 degrees when suddenly reverse the motor direction and steering to one side simultaneously.

According to the test, the power of a L motor is about half of a RC motor, so I wonder whether a 4 L motor car with 2 battery boxes

can have some better performance.

No way, my liege. I love it.

I seriously thought the wheel arches are made of paper the first time I saw it, though. What a technique to make 'em.

Edited by XAxles

lol you kinda beated me on time :D

my version is gonna be smaller if it will ever come out... good stuff tho!

drinfing With lego is not impossible And also isn't hard for a lack of Power But To drift with that kind of cars is needed a really short steering range and a 4x4 with buggy motors, ackermann steering and sbrick proportional controls could make The difference, however lego plastic has too grip for drifting with at this speed, with some tryes with an external esc and servo I succes to make an 8 figure with a small chassis

Edited by PKW

Do you ever sleep?! :tongue:

Great model and a great video! Nice venue indeed. Perfect for your video.

No, I meant the pieces above the front wheels.

Ah yes I was also wondering if it was a single piece for the front wheel arches?