Sign in to follow this  
PKW

[MOC] Tracked Scorpion Battlebot

hi! this isn't my newer MOC and due to have posted some photo into facebook it can't be an entry for the TC6, anyway jim suggested me to start a topic and there is!

FEATURES:

-L motors for tracks drive, they are covered due to protect the tracks and to use the space inside them

-XL motor to power the winch, it is needed to reload the flipper :3

-old squared motor for the winch control, you can disconnect the winch from the XL motor trough a little gearbox to release its power instantly

-2-times-twisted-green-rubber-band-powered (muhuhahahah) flipper

-simple 4 channel remote control

-LiPo battery box

designed with the lowest ground clearance and with covered tracks to make it unflippable and resistant to spikes, however its flipper can work as a srimech

cc1a99dd-35ce-424f-9738-b3c17f582732.jpg

unfortunately I have only this picture but tomorrow birckshel should opent its file and I'll link there, and also the lfx file :3

also I have some videos in the facebook group called "lego robot wars (LRW)"

it could be perfect for sbrick because it allows to make battles between more than two robots, and also the electronic works better with the 2 L motors that sometimes stops

this is a link to a short video on Facebook in the LRW's group hope is possible to see it https://www.facebook...727476340692630

This is awesome! But does it absolutely need a micromotor/9v motor (I don't have any)? I would love to build one though

Edited by Nalyd997

1421099699[/url]' post='2104882']

This is awesome! But does it absolutely need a micromotor/9v motor (I don't have any)? I would love to build one though

Yes it need the 9v grey motor, when brickshelf unlock my folder i'll it there, there is an LDD file for this creation :3 so you can try to make an only PF version ;) but the space is really really poor and that motors fits perfectely

Edited by PKW

1421102770[/url'>' post='2104943']

Why would you want to minimize ground clearance? Also, are there any other battlebots?

with that ground clearance other flippers can't go with their weapon under its tracks To flip it,you can see this is the fighting between 101 and razer where razer can't pierce 101 track because its wedge shape can't go under them

I've built other four robots, the first version of it, that has wheels and an invertible robot,you can find them here

Sumobots link here:

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=549939

there is also tracked scorpion folder with its LDD file :3

Edited by PKW

Just a tip for the future:

If you link the URL of each image on Brickshelf directly, you will not need to wait for the files to be open to the public.

Click the 'Image' button and you can paste the URL to get the image in your post instantly.

1421155644[/url]' post='2105504']

Just a tip for the future:

If you link the URL of each image on Brickshelf directly, you will not need to wait for the files to be open to the public.

Click the 'Image' button and you can paste the URL to get the image in your post instantly.

yes I know But My images on brickshelf are too Big to be posted directly

I vote we make a battle bot contest!!! How cool would that be!!!

Why make a contest for entries that could fight? Hahahah yes i think that for that contest i'll mane a new version of that bot :3 i'm only searching a way to make battles hosted by some moccers that can build and make fights between two bots, but is difficult ti find people that love this kind if MOC :(

Edited by PKW

yes I know But My images on brickshelf are too Big to be posted directly You can shrink or condense them so they are not so big. Plenty of tutorials here on the forum and on youtube to show you how.

Why make a contest for entries that could fight? Hahahah yes i think that for that contest i'll mane a new version of that bot :3 i'm only searching a way to make battles hosted by some moccers that can build and make fights between two bots, but is difficult ti find people that love this kind if MOC :(

as You Can see The first picture is resized from photobucket, thanks for The advise simply when i made this topic i've posted photos on brickshelf yet ;) howevEr if You want me To post photos here i'll resine them, just asi! ;)

Edited by PKW

due to the suggestion to directlly post photos there are some of it :3

also LDD file:

scorpione_cingolato.lxf

and brickshelf folder

gallery.cgi

22CD2222-A575-4534-A7C6-2DC818327CFB.jpg

2DDE2661-2891-420B-9A58-24034759DDDD.jpg

2E194556-16B4-4D1B-A9B6-712163412AAD.jpg

39cc950e-2da9-4246-8012-a22f6b10f12d.jpg

Hope those photos aren't too big, i'have resized them to 1000x747

Edited by PKW

It's a very good design, very compact and powerful at the same time

Hope those photos aren't too big, i'have resized them to 1000x747

The maximum image size allowed on Eurobricks is 1080x768

It's a very good design, very compact and powerful at the same time

The maximum image size allowed on Eurobricks is 1080x768

Thaks! In the first post there is also a video and if you search in the LRW group you can find the srimech video :3

ok, i've read 1024x780 but i prefer To resize at 1000:747 only to be careful, on another forum they Was too big but I don't know why O.o