DarthTwoShedsJackson

[MOC] Imperial Troop Transport from Star Wars Rebels

First of all a shout-out to Delta62, who built and posted an impressive Imperial Troop Transport before I did.

To complete my MOCs of iconic ground vehicles from the Star Wars Rebels show, I've finished my minifig-scale version of the Imperial Troop Transport. It is sturdy, and for accuracy in shapes, proportions and details I used the Star Wars Rebels Visual Guide as a reference once again. Here's the model:

ImperialTroopTransport1.jpg

ImperialTroopTransport2.jpg

ImperialTroopTransport3.jpg

Here's the vehicle with all doors and hatches on one side opened:

ImperialTroopTransport4.jpg

The whole top can be pulled off easily to gain acceess to the inside. As you can see, there's a lot of space to transport goods, weapons or troops, as well as a seperate and detailed cockpit section that can hold a driver, an officer and three more passengers. I textured the middle-section of the top so that a few studs are exposed on which cargo boxes holding meilooran-fruits and other luxuries can be attached:

ImperialTroopTransport5.jpg

Enjoy! :classic:

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

Another great MOC! It's nice and smooth, and I love all the features. The way you handled the angles in the front is great. The only thing I don't like is the back. It looks too big and kinda bulky. Otherwise, great job!

Another fantastic creation, I really like the way you capture the accuracy and look of the real ITT. I would have definitely brought lots of these had this been a Lego product.

Fantastic job and much better than mine! I like how you can remove the top and acess the inside.

Also a very good version of the transporter!

I must say for me one of the best i saw in last time.

markus

DarthTwoShedsJackson -

Great job on this ITT MOC. I was very disappointed by the battle pack version but wasn't really inspired to check out MOCs/MODs here until I looked more closely at the Hasbro version. Now I want to build one up that's more accurate. Do you have an LDD file of this build?

Thanks in advance,

momoe