Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

Araluen Guard

Nice little build, LordDan!

I also really like that table/bench combination (like a picnic table)! The tiled floor makes a great background for this build!

Those guards must definitely be rookies to not have made sure to have a lookout for the boss!

That was a big mistake for the guards.....bet they're going to have some heavy work in the near future. Nice build!

Excellent table, and i like the usage of 1x2 tiles for the floor. It kind of creates the illusion the moc has more depth to it. The whole scene is just 8 studs deep, and it really works!

Haha, a humorous and nicely detailed build! The punishment photo, is that a teaser for a build to come?

Nice little vig! :thumbup: Quite a mistake there for the guards!

Awesome! Great vignette, I especially like their punishment scenes. :) BTW, did you get the name Araluen from Ranger's Apprentice?

Haha, a humorous and nicely detailed build! The punishment photo, is that a teaser for a build to come?

Thanks! The punishment photo is a teaser for my task 5 build, which i started in September, but i still haven't gotten around to finishing. I doubt it will be done soon, since i decided that I'm not satisfied with some parts of it, so i will redo that part. I also have to finish all the rockwork, which is a problem since i just started another build which is using most of my dark grey slopes.

Nice figs- that bench though steals the show!

Nice little vig! :thumbup: Quite a mistake there for the guards!

Thanks! :sweet:

Awesome! Great vignette, I especially like their punishment scenes. :) BTW, did you get the name Araluen from Ranger's Apprentice?

Thank you! and yes I did get the name Araluen from the Ranger's Apprentice books