Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhand

Book 2: Challenge 3: Cat. C (Men's Quest) - On Avalonian Shores

My Cat. C entry -

When the elves learned of the dwarves plan, they immediately sent soldiers to patrol the shores where the dwarves were planning on landing. Meanwhile, the dwarves carried on with their plan, oblivious to the fact that they had been found out.

Once the dwarves had reached their landing spot, they began to unload their supplies and weapons, but were immediately interrupted by the sound of an elvish horn blowing. Elvish archers appeared on the rocky cliff above them, causing them to dive for cover behind their supply barrels. Several of the dwarven guards who were armed formed a shield wall, preparing to charge the elves, while others grabbed bows. But the elves just stayed put, bows drawn - It was a face off, and neither side looked willing to back down...

a029bd18-3bc2-451b-8ec6-fbbb440d4b2b_zpsef0899cf.jpg

65144347-bbf9-4852-ba7a-92e010cdf0a4_zps3a3db64b.jpg

0a938db0-55f4-4df0-a1e6-0d75ca91db6d_zps58c5980b.jpg

27e0d2e0-1be7-4160-a3aa-5fde021ee49e_zps99e57af9.jpg

Edited by Hammerhand

Cool rockwork and I like that shieldwall a lot :wub: Having lots of supplies on the shore looks great too :classic:

Great build, Hammerhand!

I also like the supplies on the shore as well as the ocean wash on the beach! The rockwork is great, especially the curving stairs! I love the minifigure posing, especially the shield wall!

Nice work here. Love the shield wall on a beach, very "viking" kind of scene. Also love that runestone at the top of the hill.

Nice rockwork, and fig posing! The seaweed on the beach adds a very realistic touch, I like it! The staircase built into the Rock is neat also, I dendt even see it the first time I looked

Nice work Hammerhand, the rockwork is great, and that shield wall is fantastic! Love all the piles of storage items :)