Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhand

Book 2: Challenge 3: Cat. B (Men's Quest) - Ancient Halls

Here's my Cat. B entry -

With the news of the dwarves plan to invade Avalonia from sea, a diplomat was sent to the the woodland elves who make their home in the south of Avalonia. The plan was to tell them of the plot, and convince them to peacefully stop the dwarves. But whether or not they would listen remained to be seen...

d3a108e9-903c-4c1f-9bbd-00a6128905e1_zps1ddcde15.jpg

dc4c522e-73a1-463d-a7d7-beec568ded9a_zpsf47049f2.jpg

75a6dcd1-11c1-4b6f-aad6-f5c2da1bc07c_zps1d3fe27e.jpg

Edited by Hammerhand

A quick photo could qualify, but a wip is a whole different story! So try to finish it, or this is your final entry. Same goes for your other entry. On the other side, you've got half a day left!

I like your elven architecture, especially the raised dais :thumbup: Nice touch with the cheese slope mosaics too :classic:

Love the architecture, like the pillars, but the photography could be improved... The pictures are a bit blurry.

Nice MOC Hammerhand, I especially like the cheese patterns on the floor, simple but elegant! :thumbup:

Excellent entry Hammerhead, I love those pillars, and the cheese patterns on the floor! Great job overall!

Nice architecture, Hammerhand!

I like the balconies and the pillars, especially the use of the boulder halves for the pillar top and bottom! The cheese slope insets on the floor look great as well. I also like the SNOT-slope steps and the throne. Nice work!

Looks great! The floor design looks nice, and the throne looks cool too. I wish the picture were a little better though

Edited by LordDan