CopMike

EB event 2015, 4-7 June, Windsor UK Sign-Up topic

Well, anyone else needs a roommate? BTW, do you have to be Holodoc to get a special bargain, or what magic did you use?

I think its called the 'Holodoc Special' and involves bringing two of your kids :look::laugh:

Well, anyone else needs a roommate? BTW, do you have to be Holodoc to get a special bargain, or what magic did you use?

Sure you have to extra special...

... at least that's what I keep saying to myself... :look:

I think it's like Rolli said: The interconnecting room makes the difference. But go and try it yourself - I just emailed them about my matter.

Ok, I'll ask for a "Holodoc special" then, but first I need a roomie. Otherwise I'll just bring the tent. That grass in front of the hotel looks cozy.

Time to sort my CMF purchases of the past year. Who is up for swapping? :)

Edited by Miss Kyle

Sign me up! But just for Saturday though. Now I live here it will be easy to come! (My Brother and father may be interested in coming as well).

Time to sort my CMF purchases of the past year. Who is up for swapping? :)

Somebody should start a trading post.. :)

Got my plane tickets booked, anyone else arriving at Heathrow late afternoon/early evening on Wednesday? Have to leave Saturday evening though, but at least I'll only miss out on the last night (so don't have too much fun then, okay? :wink:)

Ok, I'll ask for a "Holodoc special" then, but first I need a roomie. Otherwise I'll just bring the tent. That grass in front of the hotel looks cozy.

I'm looking for a roomie. As mentioned above I have to leave Saturday evening, but as far as I can see it's still cheaper to share a double room for four nights than to have a room on my own for three.

Well, I decided to not go this year. I'd love to, but I don't think it's practical going with my family. I guess I'll have to wait couple years before I could do that. Hopefully, I'll be able to join you on the next events.

And have fun, everyone!

I will not be able to make it anyway, bummer. I have never been to LEGOLand Windsor.

I was realle looking forward to haning out with you.

Morten

Still some time till June but... When is everybody arriving, especially the ones coming by plane? :look:

Haven't booked my flights yet and if some of us could align the arrival times it might come in handy.

Cecilie and Ace are arriving Wednesday evening at 22:30h local time.

Room reserved! BTW, "Holodoc Special" did not work for Promo code :(

I'll be in London a few days earlier, so see you in Windsor ...

We (Aredhel + my two sons) will arrive around late afternoon coming by car/tunnel.

Maybe we can pick someone up from the airport - I 'll have to check that.

Too bad, you two can't make it to the event, Redhead and Morten! :cry_sad:

Unfortunately, something has come up and I shall no longer be able to attend. :sad:

Next year!

Unfortunately me and Petra cannot join this years event as we need to take care of our Anna, and she is still a bit too small to come along.

We'll miss you guys, but babies do need a bit more concern thank LEGO! Hopefully you can all come to a future event so Anna can get all the fuss :laugh:

Sad to hear you cannot come but for sure your Anna is priority no.1 :wink:

Cheers Dana

Any EB member can drop in and meet-up on days they can. The exact schedule usually is posted closer to the dates.

Hi guys!

The event is coming closer and it's time to update a bit!

First of all - The event has since the start been an opportunity to meet other members IRL and have fun together. Doing fun rides at the park and in the evenings eat, drink, build and hang out with the friends. And maybe a competition or two ;-)!

And on top of that we always try to arrange something fun and cool that's Lego related, what depends on which park/town we are at. Last years 10 year anniversary in Billund will be hard to top (at least for a couple of years)! But we're trying to set up some fun stuff for this year! More info closer to the event!

In the mean time you can check out the Windsor 2015 trading post!

As we are getting closer to the event, I start planning a bit:

- when are you arriving in Windsor?

- how are you travelling, i.e. how many cars do we have?

- can I pick up somebody from the airport?

I am planning on arriving in Windsor at about 5 o'clock in the afternoon and on the way we pass Heathrow. On that ride there will be only one place left in the car, but I still can go back to Heathrow another time.

- is everybody staying in the Oakley Court Hotel? If not, where?

- does anybody want event-shirts?

@ greg3 and BobThePom (who are new to the event): What questions do you have?

Asbjørn and I are arriving at Heathrow at 22:30. If someone can pick us up at the airport that would be awesome. If not, does anyone know how expensive it is to take a cab? Or if there is some usable public transportation?

We're staying at the Oakley Court Hotel.

Event shirts, totally!! :excited:

Can I pick up somebody from the airport?

Yes, please! I'll make sure to book a flight that matches your traveling time. :thumbup: Thanks for the offer, I guess its much appreciated by the international eventees!

I will fly in so no car. Wasn't able to charter an Antonov or something :wink:

Shirts! :wub: