Hi!

This is my first post.

I am building a tatra t813 kolos, it has leaf spring suspension, planetary wheels.

Some pics

post-133538-0-54470700-1420996438_thumb.jpg

post-133538-0-23625600-1420996513_thumb.jpg

Edited by KalvisRautseps

Well if it complies with the rules and regulations then I see why not. That's what I did and I found myself joining TC6 despite the constant amount of great entries I saw. And I agree with Zblj, you need to add more description and content about your moc. But I think its a great representation of a tatra

Ok, it has very realistic chassis and a 2 speed transmission.

On low gear the ratio is 1:6,668 an on high 1:2,4.

It hasn't got steering yet.

As is it weights 2200 grams, yes it's a light 8x8. It will have light bluish gray flatbed and a roolcage.

It is powerd by 2xl's and 2 lipos, it will be steered by a m motor or l motor.

In the testdrive it preformed like a beast, it climbed everythink.

Oh and one more think, it has 2 nm of toque!

Well if it complies with the rules and regulations then I see why not. That's what I did and I found myself joining TC6 despite the constant amount of great entries I saw. And I agree with Zblj, you need to add more description and content about your moc. But I think its a great representation of a tatra

Yes i builded it after the real tatra, main goal was realism, the "side efect" is that it preforms very well .

I use 3rd party tires because original lego tires popped of the wheels always. Lol i have 12 94.88 tires :D

Edited by KalvisRautseps

It needs more photos, more info, more evidences of performance ( video :D)

But I really like this project. Would it be possible to show us the half axles? ;)

Looking good! I realy like the realism of the chassis from what I've seen on youtube and the cab is also realy well done.

Ps: Welcome on eurobricks:)

Edited by Nico van Duin

Looking good! I realy like the realism of the chassis from what I've seen on youtube and the cab is also realy well done.

Ps: Welcome on eurobricks:)

Actualy right I am now improving the cab, steering and gearbox.

Iespaidīga Tatra!

Es esmu domubiedru grupas Latlug biedrs.

Par Latlug īsumā var iečekot šeit - https://www.facebook.com/LatLUG

vai

http://www.latlug.lv/

Grupas mērķis ir apvienot Latvijas pieaugušos Lego fanus, forši pavadīt laiku, apspriest jaunākos MOC, rīkot interesantus pasākumus sabiedrībai, doties ciemos pie citiem biedriem ārzemēs

Dod ziņu, ja esi ieinteresēts, mēs vienmēr savā pulkā gaidīsim jaunus biedrus.

Pie reizes, pastāsti par sevi, cik Tev gadu, ko Tev patīk būvēt, ceru, ka drīzi varēsi izmantot PM, lai nav jāspamo tavā postā

Lai veicas :wink:

Please, as soon as you finish the chassis, make a very good foto of it. Your steering mechanism looks like the real one, as seen on the last photo.

I would vote for the long cab (maybe because I did similar, but not so realistic (and detailed) T813 Kolos few months ago :) )

Please, as soon as you finish the chassis, make a very good foto of it. Your steering mechanism looks like the real one, as seen on the last photo.

I would vote for the long cab (maybe because I did similar, but not so realistic (and detailed) T813 Kolos few months ago :) )

Ok, l will my grandfather will take some high quality photos, when I finish this truck.