Hello everyone, I just finally got done building Madoca1977 Tatra 813. What a build! I learned a lot while building this and so much went into this. This is probably my favorite of his MOCs.

So I decided to do a different color and went with blue. It wasn't hard to do and instructions are easy to follow as well. I might be adding extension cab and making it 4 door but not sure yet. And or add something to the bed of the Tatra.

ah5BRIp.jpg?1

ZQPhdKz.jpg?1

AL14XBU.jpg?1

qvkkYGF.jpg?1

HGPFZne.jpg?1

So for the door I had to improvise on the panel fairing. Lego doesn't make it in blue for the long one. So I just 2 added 3 stud liftarms. Then for the perpendicular 3L 2 pin holes I had to do black sense Lego doesn't make blue so black seemed better.

asWkMum.jpg?1

Rollcage

Overall this is A+ MOC. It was very fun to build and seen the hard work that Madoca1977 put into this.

I like the blue, and the third party tires, although I dare say that the standard balloon tires would look even better, as in more true to the actual Tatra wheel designs.

Blue is :thumbup:.

Looking forward to see extended cab and something new on the bed :classic:

The grill would look killer in black, apart from tht it looks great! How expensive was all the blue parts?

Is that regular blue or the more expensive 41999?

Obviously regular, as there's no such big variety of dark blue parts.

The grill would look killer in black, apart from tht it looks great! How expensive was all the blue parts?

I would should change it to black. Didn't think of it. It's wasn't too expensive. Panels were and usually are. The axle connector I had to get used. So hard to get.

Amasing color! Looks great!

P.S. Maybe you can try white/blue combination?

Maybe, not sure how I would go about it.

I'm glad everyone likes the blue! When I started putting the cab together, I was really excited to finish and see how it would look.

Quick update, I was able to make the bed and haven't looked into much for doing the extended cab. Hopefully soon I could do that. I also fixed the grille and made it black instead of blue. Looks so much better!

Hope everyone enjoys the flatbed I made as much I do!

hfWDUUf.jpg?1

Aeed6AA.jpg?1

FF0ElwE.jpg?1

May I know what tires are used?

RC4WD Dirt Grabbers

Absolutely fantastic!!! The color scheme looks superb! What was your total build time on this?

Thanks! Took me about a month or so.