Hi everyone,

Here are some custom decals I created, based on the official LEGO Rohan Soldier design.

16064132999_cc06480fd8_o.png15627711144_acb7e5c693_o.png16249518552_a16f6eca95.jpg

Feel free to use (and modify them), but please give me credit if used for commercial purposes.

Thanks,

~RBC

MODS/ADMINS, FEEL FREE TO ADD THESE TO THE CASTLE DECALS INDEX. Thanks!

These look very nice. Since I have never printed out body prints for my minifigures I have one question, how do I print them the right size? Once again thanks for these!

These look very nice. Since I have never printed out body prints for my minifigures I have one question, how do I print them the right size? Once again thanks for these!

You can email me at info.rbccapes@aol.com, and I will send you a .PDF with the torsos sized correctly. Then all you would need to do is print them out on either sticker paper, or (normal) printer paper.

Wow, those torsos really look amazing :classic: .

Thanks for sharing :classic:

Edited by Balbo

Thanks. Does it mean we all assume that we will never be able to get the printed torsos again?

No, someone producing their own decals does not mean that. Lego stopping selling sets with Rohan soldiers in means you will never get them again, at least at retail. Similar ones may come out in castle type sets though.

Could a licensed torso show up in non-licensed sets?

There have been torsos from the Spongebob line before in modular sets, but otherwise, I don't think so. I think the rule of "no new prints for modulars" is dying, so it's iffy, but it has happened before.

EDIT: 333th post!

Edited by Borador

Hello, Stinkypete, and welcome to Eurobricks.

First of all, this is a 4+ years old thread, and the OP has not been active for 2 years, so it's not probable he'll answer here.

As for how to get those decals, this is a showcase thread and he's sharing the files. You'll have to save them on your computer and print and aplly them yourself (you'll find tutorails on how to do that and which resources to use in this section of the MCW).

Best of luck, and see you around the boards.