I have wanted a Galactus figure for awhile now, who doesn't have "wish list". So, thought I would try my hand at making one. Thing and Human Torch are 2 of my favorites Marvel characters. My dad's was Silver Surfer. I have read alot of FF comics and personally, I wouldn't say the 2 movies were bad. But, they are far from what I think Marvel would have done with them. Also, if a FF3 movie was made, I feel, we would have got a proper Galactus. This is also, my first time editting a pics, so be gentle!!

galactus_10.png

Like most of the things I do in LDD, I do plan on building this in real bricks, but, I seem to be building more and more in LDD and less and less in real bricks. Both time and money are factor! Also, Lego doesn't make alot of bricks in purple, so I may have to settle for replacing the purple on him with red. Not a huge trade off! I think he looks good.

blue-city-skyline-wallpaper.png

Here is a shot of the FF trying to talk Galactus into not eating earth! Maybe not the best setting for them, but, I liked the building in the background, it looks like the Baxter Building with the 4 on it.

fantasticar_1.png

I also made 2 Fantasticar, one from the comics and one from the movies. Both can fit 4 figure, but, neither can fit a Thing Big Fig, if they make him like Hulk.

I also, posted this to Lego Ideas, if you would like to vote on it. I'm sure it would need to be scaled down. As he sits, he has 2550 pieces in him. I don't think he is a big enough draw to warrent a set like this. FF isn't Batman, or the Avengers.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/88998

Thanks, Jamie

Hi @jamie75 I would take contact with you about your fantasticar, please 

i'm buildin amoc about baxter building and I would to use your fantasticar to set it inside my "FF" diorama

bb ff 600.jpg

I just uploaded it to my brickshelf account. I will take a day or so for it to show up in folder. Link in my sig.

Post pics when you build it!

Thanks, Jamie

Just now, jamie75 said:

I just uploaded it to my brickshelf account. I will take a day or so for it to show up in folder. Link in my sig.

Post pics when you build it!

Thanks, Jamie

Thanks Jamie! sure, I'll post the final release !