What is that orange thingie?

Return to center spring to reduce play in the steering wheels. The servo has quite a long driveline, and the RTC spring helps increase control over the wheels, and makes it easier to center them.

-ED-

Do you have a bricklnk part number for it? I may need just the same thing.

Here... It is expensive, and there are way cheaper ways to make a return to center system. However, the "hockey spring" is very compact, and easy to mount.

x928cx1.gif

-ED-

Edited by Nazgarot

Wow, this forklift looks very good!! Do you already have a video and do you make instructions for it? I really want to build it!

Hi

Video is out:

I will make a full .lxf file of it, but no instructions are planned. Might take pics as I tear it down though...

-ED-

I loved this entry from the beginning, and I love it now cos it is small and functional and nice. Not a place for this remark here, but anyway...I think you should not make a video so long, especially for the contests, when there are 45+ videos to watch and choose. 3-4 minutes are max, so people can see as much as possible.

I loved this entry from the beginning, and I love it now cos it is small and functional and nice. Not a place for this remark here, but anyway...I think you should not make a video so long, especially for the contests, when there are 45+ videos to watch and choose. 3-4 minutes are max, so people can see as much as possible.

Yes, I know the video is not the best. I tried to make it so that the important stuff came first, and then details later, but there is way to much "dead time" in the video. I would make another shorter edition if I had the time, but for now this is all I've got, and I had a lot of trouble uploading it as is... Not really sure why, but the editor of YouTube is kind of limited, and I had trouble adding the raw clips and cutting them. Probably need more experience and/or a better editor.

Thanks for all the compliments.

-ED-