brickmaninLA

Lego Items Exclusive to Denmark Lego Shops

Hi everyone. I have a friend who is traveling to Copenhagen and I was wondering if there are any items that are sold exclusively at official Lego shops there (and only there) that I could ask this friend to get for me.

I have heard about sets like the Lego House or an Airport set, but I'm not sure if they're sold only in Billund or elsewhere in Denmark as well. Or even if there are any other Lego goodies that someone has found in Copenhagen stores that cannot be found elsewhere...

Anyone have any ideas? I'd appreciate any advice on what to tell this friend to be on the lookout for. :) Thanks.

As far as I know there are no exlcusive sets. The sets you metioned are only obtained if you take the exclusive factory tour or as a present to staff as far as I know...

You might be able to find a fridge magnet with COPENHAGEN on it, but apart from that you won't find anything in the Copenhagen LEGO store (there's only one, and it's the only Brand Store in Denmark) that you won't find online or in any other brand store. If you went to Billund, you would be able to get the LEGO House set, but that's only available in the shops around town. And if you flew into Billund Airport, you could buy the brand new Billund Airport set. But none of those are available in Copenhagen, unfortunately.

Thank you TheLegGodt and L@go. That is interesting that they wouldn't have much more than, say, a fridge magnet (which I'll gladly take :D). Hopefully I can make it to Billund some day. In the mean time, Legoland California must do! :classic:

I bought a minifig with a copenhagen label there. If you are planning to see more of Denmark, there is a lego clothes shop in Arhus which sells sets as well. If you are going to Legoland, I advice you not to buy lego sets there because those are priced half more than retail prices in Denmark.