I just built this guy in LDD, and I have to say great job DarthTwoShedsJackson! The instructions and the model are both amazing. For anyone who might want to build this guy, I made a quick XML file. You can download it here. There are a few errors, which I'll list now:

• The two bubble domes on the side don't have their printing
  • The black 1x2 slope brick doesn't have printing, but I don't think it had any to begin with.

Otherwise, it should have everything you need to order parts. Enjoy!

LOVE the build, does anyone who has built it have a parts list they would share?

Well, what a coincidence! I just posted mine above.

@GuyDudeMan27 Would you be able to share the .lxf file as well please? I would very much like to have a look at DarthTwoShedsJackson's excellent model. As a beginner MOCer I'd very much like to have a look at the build techniques properly for this slick looking AT-DP.

@GuyDudeMan27 Would you be able to share the .lxf file as well please? I would very much like to have a look at DarthTwoShedsJackson's excellent model. As a beginner MOCer I'd very much like to have a look at the build techniques properly for this slick looking AT-DP.

I'd be happy to. One thing is that the model isn't in one piece, but that shouldn't really matter. There are a few collision errors as well. Here's the lfx.

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

Cheers GuyDudeMan27, where are the 6 loose parts between the legs used?

Thanks, GuyDudeMan27, for the effort with the .lfx file and the parts list - that's much appreciated.

Maybe this gives you an indication:

ATDPLegs.jpg

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

Well, the 1x4 plates go on the back of the head, where the side panels are attached, as do the two pins. I don't remember any other ones, but I can check later.

I just built this guy in LDD, and I have to say great job DarthTwoShedsJackson! The instructions and the model are both amazing. For anyone who might want to build this guy, I made a quick XML file. You can download it here. There are a few errors, which I'll list now:

• The two bubble domes on the side don't have their printing
  • The black 1x2 slope brick doesn't have printing, but I don't think it had any to begin with.

Otherwise, it should have everything you need to order parts. Enjoy!

I apologize for my ignorance, but how do you use an XML file? I tried uploading it into Bricklink to create a wanted list, which worked, but the quantity is set to 1 for everything, which obviously isn't right. Could anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

I apologize for my ignorance, but how do you use an XML file? I tried uploading it into Bricklink to create a wanted list, which worked, but the quantity is set to 1 for everything, which obviously isn't right. Could anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Your doing it right, but I don't understand the quantity issue. You can also upload it to some other programs, for different reasons. I also posted the LFX, so if you wanted to you could make your own XML, assuming you have software that can convert it. If you don't, I'd use LDD manager.

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

Hi,

You should rebuild this static feet so the model could stand in a different position ;)

I also think on this because original solution bothers me...

Great moc once again!

On 24/02/2015 at 7:22 PM, Martini26 said:

Hi,

You should rebuild this static feet so the model could stand in a different position ;)

I also think on this because original solution bothers me...

Great moc once again!

I apologise if this kinda counts as spam since this topic is so old but I don't because it helps improve it to people that prefer that but anyway you forgot to put a link to what you're referring to.

On 9/3/2017 at 7:52 PM, mrcngrck said:

is it any chance that you are gonna upload photos of your moc again?

seconded!