Sign in to follow this  
BrickSev

Lego Star Wars Parody (the video)

Hello fellow AFOL,

I decided to collect my recent Star Wars parody Brick Comics into a single video, so you can watch them in less than 2 minutes :wink:

Let me know what you think. Few scenes contain reference for true fans :wink: (like the one with a Wookie and a giant lizard, well a part of space lizard)

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

May the Brick be with You :classic:

Funny!

Monkey soundtrack much appreciated!!! :monkey:

Thank you very much :classic:

I'm glad you like it. I made several funny Lego Star Wars scenes so I thought to put them together and add the "monkey soundtrack".

I made the video with iMovie and for some reason sometimes I get the "black area" on the side of images.

Do you have a favorite "panel/scene" among those from the video?

Thank you again for your comment :classic:

Funny, shot first. :laugh: I found the video transition is too fast for me to finish reading the speech bubbles and taking in the scene. Good thing for the pause button... :classic:

Loved it! Really good video. As mentioned above the panels to go quite quickly for me to read, but aside from that great video.

Funny, shot first. :laugh: I found the video transition is too fast for me to finish reading the speech bubbles and taking in the scene. Good thing for the pause button... :classic:

Thank you very much for your comment and sorry about transition. I tried to make each panel duration long enough for a comfortable reading. Since I read quite fast :classic: I asked some friend to act as tester, well it seems they didn't make a very good job lol :wink:

Btw, shot first is one of my favorite: I still remember all the quarrel when the first special edition was released. I remember fans all over the worlds spending many words on the matter so I thought to make a little "Lego parody" about that :classic:

Loved it! Really good video. As mentioned above the panels to go quite quickly for me to read, but aside from that great video.

Thank you very much and sorry again for the transition. Like I said I think my testers didn't make a good job lol. If there is a way to slow down image with "YouTube tools" (or whatever they are called the limited post upload editing available on YouTube, I'm very new to YouTube world as active user :wink: ) I'll do.

Thank you again to everyone for your comments. I'm very new to the world of "video making" so every comment is really appreciated and it motivates me to improve.

I sincerely appreciate your words, my friends :classic: