Slobey

Horizon Express

Hi guys,

what's the general consensus on how long this set will be around? It's on my "to get" list but I'm not sure how long it will be around for. Thoughts?

It's already out of production. If you buy it now, you'll get it cheaper then when you buy it tomorrow: prices are rising pretty quick the last few weeks...

Particularly since you are from Australia, I'd buy it as soon as possible. As Arjen has said it appears to be out of production, since it is sold out on the LEGO shop at home website. It could still be restocked if there is another production run but most would agree that is very unlikely since the other Creator trains had two year production runs. The other Creator trains rose rapidly in price once retail stocks disappeared, and this never really had large stock levels in Australia. You might be lucky and still find it at retail price at a Toyworld or an independent retailer, and if so I wouldn't hesitate in buying it because you are unlikely to find it that cheap later.

Particularly since you are from Australia, I'd buy it as soon as possible. As Arjen has said it appears to be out of production, since it is sold out on the LEGO shop at home website. It could still be restocked if there is another production run but most would agree that is very unlikely since the other Creator trains had two year production runs. The other Creator trains rose rapidly in price once retail stocks disappeared, and this never really had large stock levels in Australia. You might be lucky and still find it at retail price at a Toyworld or an independent retailer, and if so I wouldn't hesitate in buying it because you are unlikely to find it that cheap later.

I agree with you. Its prices are getting sky high.

Looks like this has moved to the top of the list. Cheers guys I'll have a look, hopefully there's still some around......

I'm hopeful it will get back in stock at the US/CAN Lego shops; doesn't say "retired product" yet. (although it did go on sale, so that's usually an indicator to retire)

I have one, but will buy two more immediately if they become available again.

Called Lego this am and managed to order 2 HE at the sale price. Thank you eliminator for the tip :)

As did Chubbs and others, I just got my shipping notice on two HE trains at the sale price I ordered via phone. These are just about gone so if you're on the fence, don't wait.

I'm hopeful it will get back in stock at the US/CAN Lego shops; doesn't say "retired product" yet. (although it did go on sale, so that's usually an indicator to retire)

I have one, but will buy two more immediately if they become available again.

Was onto Lego and this set is now retired.

Hi guys,

what's the general consensus on how long this set will be around? It's on my "to get" list but I'm not sure how long it will be around for. Thoughts?

no clue

no clue

Now there's a helpful post....

Seriously, why bother posting something like that?

Especially when the answer was given in the previous post anyway, which he presumably did not bother reading!