Sign in to follow this  
Amazing Bricks

Lego 2016 Simpsons Rumours and Discussion

Thebrickfan has put some news up about getting an Android dungeon and baseball card shop set that will cost $200. Thanks to Robert8 for pointing this out to us. What else do you think we will see in 2016 for the Simpsons? Discuss.

Already?

Already yes.

so my prediction for the character list in the set are:

Comic Book Guy (New Expresion),Bart (The same one from the House Set),Milhouse (New Expresion),Kumiko,Nelson (New Expresion)

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

I saw on Brickipedia that there might be a new LEGO The Simpsons set in 2018! Its set number is 71022 TBA The Simpsons Set. Some Brickipedia user named NexoByte posted this information first along with every other 2018 LEGO set.

Please scroll down to The Simpsons section in this link.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/2018

19 minutes ago, MatthewRC said:

I saw on Brickipedia that there might be a new LEGO The Simpsons set in 2018! Its set number is 71022 TBA The Simpsons Set. Some Brickipedia user named NexoByte posted this information first along with every other 2018 LEGO set.

Please scroll down to The Simpsons section in this link.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/2018

As far as we know 71020 is Batman Movie S2, 71021 is CMF S18 and 71022 is Harry Potter Series 

There is no Simpsons next year

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

As far as we know 71020 is Batman Movie S2, 71021 is CMF S18 and 71022 is Harry Potter Series 

There is no Simpsons next year

Oh, okay. But who confirmed 71022 being the Harry Potter Minifigure Series?

I can’t find a direct confirmation, but the 710xx series has been CMFs up to and including Ninjago, and should include Batman wave 2. I would be incredibly surprised if that set number became a Simpsons set.

55 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

I can’t find a direct confirmation, but the 710xx series has been CMFs up to and including Ninjago, and should include Batman wave 2. I would be incredibly surprised if that set number became a Simpsons set.

Both Simpsons large d2c sets came with CMF type numbers.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

Both Simpsons large d2c sets came with CMF type numbers.

I am aware of that, but 17 710xx sets have been CMFs, whereas 2 have been Simpsons, a theme that hasn’t been seen for two years. I’m not in a position to confirm or deny, I am commenting on the likelihood, and quite happy to be proven wrong.

Also the information came from Brickipedia, not exactly the leading authority on correct information. They cite 71020 as Simpsons CMF 3, when it is relatively common knowledge that will be TLBM 2. 

Edited by RedHoodPug
Forgot a bit

I could hope for a new Simpson's set. I mean, I own 100% of the Simpon's LEGO. I haven't even watched Simpsons since like 2002 but I'm still extremely nostalgic for it.

That said, I don't think we'll get more. :(

Maybe if the big sets keep selling well. I imagine the Simpson's House is a decent seller. I'm not sure if they're still up for sale because there's a good enough market for them or if they're just in stock a lot.

In the leaked pics of the catalog you can see the set numbers for Batman 2 (71020) and Series 18 (71021). 

Also, in both Simpsons D2C sets the set number for the CMF series came first. So, it's safe to assume Harry Potter is 71022

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

In the leaked pics of the catalog you can see the set numbers for Batman 2 (71020) and Series 18 (71021). 

Also, in both Simpsons D2C sets the set number for the CMF series came first. So, it's safe to assume Harry Potter is 71022

I don't believe it will be a Simpsons set, I think it is too long since the last one. Although it could be a single D2C set not supported by a CMF series. The CMFs didn't sell too well, whereas the sets did. So it could be that they just produce a D2C set if they want to do another Simpsons set. I don't believe they will, and in fact I hope they don't just do a set. The Simpsons theme was let down by them not producing many important characters - Barney, Moe, Lenny, Carl, Skinner, Otto, Sideshow Bob and Mel, etc. If they are not done, the series will always be lacking. Why they did Edna but not Skinner is completely beyond me.

I think they just didn't get to the other characters. The only ones that might be hard for them to do legit are Moe and Barney. If sales were better we'd almost certainly see Skinner and the rest. I still hope we do see them but it's not looking likely :(. 

I think a Bart's classroom set would be cool. We can get more of the students and faculty. Plus the iconic white board complete with a gag.

Minifigures could be stuff like:

Skinner*
Edna Krabappel
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Bart
Nelson
Martin
Milhouse
Wendell
Sherri and Terri

Ooooh well!