TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

That was the closest SD monster I could find, a side from the actual Creature from the Black Lagoon and maybe this is the Tree,which is a real Tree monster.

Evil_tree_%28Witch%27s_Ghost%29.png

^^^^ People need to read the other forum postings. I already mentioned that Tree Monster as a possibility and somebody else mentioned another possibility.

Is there a reason why this hasn't been pinned? LEGO.com has the actual press release in their News Room link on their frontpage. It is an official theme now.

I'm just going to keep mentioning and talking about this until it's actually done.

Even though its extremely unlikely as it only appeared in one episode of what's new, but I would really like the gangs house. It was in Scooby Doo Valentine episode where they are in Coolsville, and Shaggy and Fred own one and daphne and Velma own another. But making it a set would be cool. I imagine a gourmet kitchen for Shaggy and Scooby, a garage with the machine for Fred, a lab for Velma, and deluxe bathroom for daphne along with all their bedrooms. Shag and scooby could have bunk beds with a door out to the porch shown, Fred a normal room, Velma a nerdy one, and daphne a girly one.

Completely random and unlikely but I've always loved houses

I'm really hoping we'll be surprised with a sixth set that's a retail exclusive this year. TMNT had five regular sets and one retail exclusive in 2013... though we heard about the retail exclusive by the end of the month the TMNT set lists were first leaked.

The swamp monster in the set is dark green. The initial image linked was a bit dark.

Well there are plenty of dark green Gill-man like creatures in Scooby Doo, unfortunately I've yet to find one with purple hands.

That was the closest SD monster I could find, a side from the actual Creature from the Black Lagoon and maybe this is the Tree,which is a real Tree monster.

Evil_tree_%28Witch%27s_Ghost%29.png

I think that tree monster plus this tree monster http://scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Dryad equals what we got in the set. The more I look at the tree monster in the set the more I feel like Lego just combined all the Scooby tree monsters into a one tree monster fits all type creation. And I'm starting to wonder if Lego just created the Swamp Monster themselves. It's very possible the TV special they're putting together could feature new monsters, so it might be one of them.

What about the 10000-volt ghost? Or the Pterodactyl ghost? Man, Scooby Doo had a lot of "ghost" characters.

I'm sincerely praying this theme gets mulitple waves after thinking of all the monsters I would love to see. A Tar Monster big fig, Caveman, the Robot army, Space Kook, and so many more! But before I go on and on about that, do we have any pictures of the mummy set?

I'm hoping for Mummy Museum Mystery pictures and maybe an exclusive set

I wouldn't mind an exclusive set with a classic monster as long as it's not too hard to get! But I try to shop at the Lego store now so I guess availability isn't a big deal for me.

Also, CAN A MOD HAVE THIS PINNED?

Also, CAN A MOD HAVE THIS PINNED?

Agree. This should be pinned, but if they haven't done it yet, there must be a reason

Is there also some news on polybags of scooby? Most themes have a few, right? Plus scooby shall probably be getting a sdcc exclusive im afraid :-(

Plus scooby shall probably be getting a sdcc exclusive im afraid :-(

:cry_sad::cry3::ugh::damn:

NOOOO It'll probably be a classic monster!!

Agree. This should be pinned, but if they haven't done it yet, there must be a reason

I honestly can't think of one. It's an official theme so what's the hold up?

Is there also some news on polybags of scooby? Most themes have a few, right? Plus scooby shall probably be getting a sdcc exclusive im afraid :-(

Bite your tongue! Don't say something like that... :{

If we get a SSCC exclusive, I doubt it will be a monster.

I'd say a variation of Scooby or Shaggy is more likely

Make Scrappy the SDCC exclusive and never let him darken the door of a retail set.

Make Scrappy the SDCC exclusive and never let him darken the door of a retail set.

On reading or hearing of that name Scrappy......I can only think of.......Pup-Pup-Pup-Pup-Puppy Power ! :tongue:

But you might be right......knowing Lego Scrappy would be a SDCC exclusive......wait and see if we are right ? :blush:

Sounds great, but my fear and the most likely reality would be the glow in the dark Captain Cutler diving suit.

I'm hoping for a Pup named scooby doo target exclusive set with the scooby doo detective agency treehouse and all the young gang and red herring

I'm hoping for a Pup named scooby doo target exclusive set with the scooby doo detective agency treehouse and all the young gang and red herring