TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

The creeper may not look right unless they make some sort of new hunchback-type mold. He doesn't really stand straight up.

Edited by Ultron

2015 Nuremburg Toy Fair - Why are there not leaked photos of Scooby Doo sets to be found? I know photography has been prohibited but I mean, c'mon, there's always somebody sneaking a pic or 2 or a video. And why haven't we heard much more about these sets in the last 2 days, at the very least? This is the only theme I care about and it's being hard to see anything for it. Warner Bros. is notorious for this before TLC tightened their leak policies.

2015 Nuremberg Toy Fair

2015 Nuremberg Toy Fair

Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't uploaded photos to their site or uploaded anything to Youtube yet...

On a side note I suddenly want the wax phantom as a bigfig.

That would be cool, but he's not a very memorable or popular character so sadly its doubtful. A Redbearf pirate ship would be cool, the creeper and a barn, and circus clown and circus sets would all be cool in a 30-50$ range

2015 Nuremburg Toy Fair - Why are there not leaked photos of Scooby Doo sets to be found? I know photography has been prohibited but I mean, c'mon, there's always somebody sneaking a pic or 2 or a video. And why haven't we heard much more about these sets in the last 2 days, at the very least?

I second these feelings. It is somewhat disappointing. I'd like a better look at the Mystery Mansion as I'm thinking of starting an Halloween theme with my Haunted Mansion and Ecto-1. I guess we have to learn to be more patient :sadnew:

I did find high resolution images of both the Mystery Machine and Mystery Castle. I think BrickJournal was my source.

I did find high resolution images of both the Mystery Machine and Mystery Castle. I think BrickJournal was my source.

Lego released that officialy days ago. It's the rest of the sets we're waiting for now :sweet:

Some information from Toy Fair. Seems like we get at least two sided heads for the monster.

http://news.toyark.c...toy-fair-149032

Thanks for the link!

Lego:

Scooby Doh

4 Sets

Haunted House

Mystery Machine

Tomb of the Mummy

Lighthouse

A Simpsons / Scooby Doo crossover! :laugh:

Every set comes with a hidden treasure and a monster, which when the mask is removed, reveils the disguised person inside.

So, I wonder how they are going to make that with the Zombie. An extra head perhaps?

So, I wonder how they are going to make that with the Zombie. An extra head perhaps?

Probably. That tree looks to be hollow. They could have the extra parts stored in there.

I wonder what they did for the vampire. I hope it's a spare head, because that hair probably won't cover up a second face.

I'm hoping the reverse side of the Black Knights head is Mr. Wickles and I'm hoping they include the Grandpa hairpiece from the CMF in flesh and black for his head (As a side-note I want that piece for Alfred).

I know LEGO released the images for both sets but we got a bunch of watermarked images. BrickJournal released them at over 2000x1000 resolution and without watermarks. We get an opportunity to see the sets very close-up. That revealed we are getting at least 2 of those new pumpkin molds - the other one is in the greenhouse behind the one outside.

Here's the link: http://brickjournal.com/view/article/441/

On a side note: For those of you who do not want the Purple bricks that this Mansion gives you, buying their black equivalents would be easy and probably affordable, making the set blend much better with the Vampyre Castle and Arkahym Asylum Breakout (I will be mixing all those sets together for my Halloween display this year).

Thanks for the link.Now that I look at those pictures closely I noticed that there are two pumpkins included into the Haunted Mansion,now that's exciting!!!Also the windows have stickers.

I like the missing window panes, and the stickers on the windows are reminiscent of the Haunted House. That bent-window sticker on the tower is nice, too. I also noticed the tilted columns to the sides of the door. It looks really good! Two jack-'o-lantern masks is just an added bonus. Is the clock face a new part, to have four studs and a hole in the center but also hold the studs and tiles?

Something makes me feel like the wall behind the Vampire is a rotating passageway for him to dramatically appear on the balcony, since there are visible gaps behind it. I just don't see where they would have put a knob to spin it around. I hope it's not manual, if it does rotate.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I just noticed that the vampire is standing up against a wall on what appears to be a rotating circular platform which means the wall probably spins to hide the vampire. but it is also right below the clock with a technic piece that spins sooo my guess is when u spin the hand on the clock it spins the wall revealing the vampire! nice play feature

I also just noticed that the base of Shaggy's motorbike is a dark chrome rather than the usual black. is this the first time we've gotten the piece in that colour?

Edited by BluePulse

I like the missing window panes, and the stickers on the windows are reminiscent of the Haunted House. That bent-window sticker on the tower is nice, too. I also noticed the tilted columns to the sides of the door. It looks really good! Two jack-'o-lantern masks is just an added bonus. Is the clock face a new part, to have four studs and a hole in the center but also hold the studs and tiles?

Something makes me feel like the wall behind the Vampire is a rotating passageway for him to dramatically appear on the balcony, since there are visible gaps behind it. I just don't see where they would have put a knob to spin it around. I hope it's not manual, if it does rotate.

Yes I noticed the wall the Count is on spins. I haven't watched Scooby in a while so I couldn't tell you what's on the other end. WB/Lego are being way to protective over these sets to not even let us see the backends. I wonder if it has anything to do with Superbowl Sunday and maybe waiting until tomorrow for a commercial? I hope photos will be allowed to be taken at the New York Toy Fair.

Either way, I'm getting my Monster Fighter sets ready even if it is January, lol. I also mix the Studio sets with the Monster Fighter sets and give my monsters their own realm. They also added the Harry Potter Grave Duel set and will add, somewhere, the Witch King Battle set because that was probably the scariest scene in that whole Hobbit film trilogy.

I got excited for a second and then realized the pictures are the exact same ones from last week... Same resolution and lack of watermark... Oh well.

WB/Lego are being way to protective over these sets to not even let us see the backends. I wonder if it has anything to do with Superbowl Sunday and maybe waiting until tomorrow for a commercial? I hope photos will be allowed to be taken at the New York Toy Fair.

It is pretty odd that they've given us only one photo of each set. I don't see it having anything to do with the Superbowl and it would be a little early for commercials for a product that doesn't come out until August. I do agree that they're waiting for something though.

Ah, that would make sense. When the clock strikes twelve, the Count comes out.

That would be awesome! :oh:

Hopefully we get some new pictures soon. There's been a few Star Wars leaks today, maybe some of the other licenses will follow soon enough.

Also this thread really needs to be pinned.

Edited by strangely