TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

Yesterday I saw all the Scooby Doo sets in a Lego affiliated shop (we don't have a true Lego store in this country :-( ) in Gdansk, Poland. So they are available in mainland Europe :)

Edited by Vodnik

I'm loving this series!

Only have the Mystery Machine and mansion so far. Had to make some slight modifications to the car to fit everyone inside though. I just removed the sink and stove and now Shaggy and Velma can sit in the back with Scooby. I don't know why LEGO didn't build it that way, it looks so much better.

I'm loving this series!

Only have the Mystery Machine and mansion so far. Had to make some slight modifications to the car to fit everyone inside though. I just removed the sink and stove and now Shaggy and Velma can sit in the back with Scooby. I don't know why LEGO didn't build it that way, it looks so much better.

Could you post some pictures? I don't have the set yet and would love to see what that looks like so I know how to change it! :laugh:

Do we have DCPIs for these yet?

Got these from someone on Brickpicker. My store is showing inventory today, but not the two more expensive sets.

204-00-1508 - Mummy Museum Mystery 75900

204-00-1509 - Scooby Doo Mystery Plane Adventures 75901

204-00-1510 - Scooby Doo Mystery Machine 75902

204-00-1511 - Scooby Doo Haunted Lighthouse 75903

204-00-1512 - Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion 75904

Got these from someone on Brickpicker. My store is showing inventory today, but not the two more expensive sets.

204-00-1508 - Mummy Museum Mystery 75900

204-00-1509 - Scooby Doo Mystery Plane Adventures 75901

204-00-1510 - Scooby Doo Mystery Machine 75902

204-00-1511 - Scooby Doo Haunted Lighthouse 75903

204-00-1512 - Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion 75904

Thank you!

THE LEGO SCOOBY DOO SITE IS NOW OPEN!!!!!

AND ON LEGO SHOP!!!!!

It looks awesome!

Hi.

If anybody could snap a picture of the completed Mystery Mansion together with the Haunted House 10228, I would be really grateful.

Thanks!

Edited by Boboboum

This hasn't been posted here yet I think, but here's a trailer to a browser based lego Scooby Doo game! Never expected this one, I'll be checking it out whenever it's released.

Here's a link for those interested:

This hasn't been posted here yet I think, but here's a trailer to a browser based lego Scooby Doo game! Never expected this one, I'll be checking it out whenever it's released.

Here's a link for those interested:

Oh yeah, that is pretty cool. It is now on their Products page with the actual game.

It says I need a different browser that supports one of their systems to play. Seems like a lot of work just for 1 game so let us know how it is. :sweet:

Has it been confirmed that they are coming out in the UK on 1st August? I can't find any sign of the sets anywhere - even lego.com GB comes up with a blank if you search for Scooby which is frankly odd!

Has it been confirmed that they are coming out in the UK on 1st August? I can't find any sign of the sets anywhere - even lego.com GB comes up with a blank if you search for Scooby which is frankly odd!

They can be bought at Argos currently

EDIT: Weird, they're not showing up on the website, but I coulda swore I saw them announced for the summer catalogue. Maybe give it a few days or something.

Edited by Hellfyre

Could you post some pictures? I don't have the set yet and would love to see what that looks like so I know how to change it! :laugh:

Sure, it was super easy. All I did was remove a few pieces where they're sitting.

Lego01.jpg

Lego02.jpg

Well, that was fast... (French Lego Shop)

lHDBJib.jpg

Glad I grabbed all the sets at midnight.

Edited by Kraby

So eventhough some 3d party shops still say they are delayed till January the Dutch Lego shop has them listed! Eventhough they are sold out already.

So Im glad we don't have to wait till January. :D

Just till September for the mystery van since same as the French shop its sold out for 30 days.

Edited by Juun

Mystery machine and the airplane set are both out of stock in the U.S. Store! That was fast! I was so concerned about the Big Bang theory that I forgot about scooby doo! Big Bang is still in stock and now I have to wait on scooby doo :(

The smallest three sets are now out of stock. Luckily I have a LEGO Store right by me, so I'll be trying my luck there tomorrow. Finding out the Lighthouse was only $49.99 USD and the Manor was only $89.99 USD was a pleasant surprise this morning. I may have to pick them up now. :grin_wub:

I went to the local Lego store Friday MORNING (Raleigh, NC) and the MM was already sold out. I picked up all the other sets though. My grand daughter is building the one with the plane right now.

The wife and I found all of the new sets for sale at one of the local Toys R' Us. We picked up the Mystery Machine and the one with the plane really quick. There were other AFOL's looking at the sets too, I really don't see this series being less than a hit. The nostalgia factor alone will sell a lot of sets.

At my local TRU and Target stores, they sold out of all but the Lighthouse. I saw a dude with 4 Mystery Machines (and about 8 or 10 of the Friends kiosk set) in his cart at the first Target I checked. Kind of lame.

I managed to get the Mystery Machine. It's freaking awesome! :grin:

All sets but the Lighthouse are out of stock on the Canadian site. Maybe we will be getting a second wave with more obscure figures? Hex Girls, please? Lego? :wub: