TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

I'm expecting the Scooby head to be attached via peg and hole, like the PoP ostrich. It doesn't look like there's enough room for a technic pin.

Okay, so that means freakish hybridized LEGO animals.... (Maniacal laughter)

Loving the mummy set, possibly will get the Mystery Machine.

That Johhny picture! I/m really impresed by set designs- not only they are beautifull they are full of play features as well!

That looks more like series 12 prospector to me.

Anybody know the euro prices ? going to disneyland Paris in Nov and would love to walk out with all the sets

Awesome, Im going in March so the new sets won't be there yet. :laugh::sceptic: The mystery mansion will probably cost €100, haunted lighthouse €60, mystery machine €40, mystery plane €30 and mummy museum €20 I think Edited by tom20arc

That looks more like series 12 prospector to me.

Johnny Thunder appears on a sticker in the Mummy set. The Prospector's in the Mansion.

This new theme makes me want to come out of my dark ages. My childhood dream has come true! AAHHHHHHH! But why NOW lego? :(

Btw it seems weird Fred isn't available in the castle set.

It's finally pinned! Nobody's spotted any extra heads for the monsters right? I'm beginning to think lego was lying.

I think one of the reports said it was all double sided heads, not extras.

I think one of the reports said it was all double sided heads, not extras.

That seems to be the case. FBTB just uploaded some videos that show play features and in Mystery Mansion set, the man on the video (at the way end, and when the quality cuts out unfortunatetly--although personally that's fine for me, since I'd like to be surprised to see their faces when I get the sets!) is shown taking the Vampire's hair off (with a struggle! :grin: ) to show an alternative human face. Granted I don't know what'll happen for the Van monster--he's the only figure really that has a problem since he cannot have an alternative face (what with no hair to cover it).

On another note, I'm so excited that the Mansion also comes with a coffin for the Vampire--especially one that's designed so well. Hopefully it's not just a lid though!

It's a full coffin. The Brick Show video shows that.

Shame about the double heads, though- I would have preferred extra heads.

Finally!

It's pinned! :laugh:

----

I bet the mummy, the black knight, the keeper and the swamp creature have double face too....

Yay for pinning :sweet:

And I just noticed the headless horseman has a purple cape. Nice! I love this theme, they put a lot of work into it and I think it really payed off.

I'm glad to finally see the inside of the Mystery Machine. I have to say I'll be taking out a lot of the stuff back there, particularly those two orange walls that hold the camera and flashlight. I just think it'll look better with that unobstructed. I had hoped there would be doors in the back, but admittedly that probably wasn't possible while retaining the angles of the vehicle, so I'm okay with them choosing look over function. Granted I wish they had managed to give us one door that functioned properly. Oh well...

All in all I'm really impressed by these sets, I especially like how the colors are done. They managed to create some very good looking sets. The purples and greens in the mansion are really eye catching and the Mummy set is just awesome for that price point. I'm really impressed that Lego managed to do a mix of vehicles and location sets with such superb detail.

Also is it just me or is there printing under the Black Knights armor? I'm looking at the bottom of his armor in one picture and seeing a little bit of printing. I'm wondering if maybe he has a flesh head with black and the eyes printed on one side and a suit under the armor to portray Mr. Wickles. That would be pretty nice. It would be even better if they included a bald hairpiece for him.

Edited by strangely

FBTB says that all scooby-doo villains come with a double sided head. Not sure how that works for the Zombie. I really hope the Mummy doesn't have back head printing under that pharaoh headpiece....

http://www.fbtb.net/...ive/#more-32119

Edited by Ultron

Yup, still gushing love all over these sets. :wub:

Loving the amount of SNOT on the Mystery Machine. It really looks awesome! Also neat seeing the seaweed and the starfish on Shaggy's torso in the Lighthouse set. It seems like something the show would throw at him while on skis. :grin: Also, these prices in American Dollars seem really nice! Hopefully Lego doesn't jack the prices of these sets up to ridiculous prices like they have in Canada before for certain sets.

Probably going to buy them all.. because well.. its scooby doo and grew up watching this show :P

I hope they also make a set with the 10000 volt ghost in future sets

Now I really hope the Natural History Museum is approved on Lego Ideas. That mummy set would be a perfect addition to it.

Yep, just like Velma

Well the Mystery Machine is going to be the fist set I pick up anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter. :grin: I don't know if I'm getting the Haunted Mansion though so I'm going to have to ebay Velma. :hmpf_bad:

I am getting every set for sure. Not only was I a huge Scooby fan as a kid, but these sets have great builds and figs. I could use a lot of the pieces from these sets for my Batman sets/figs anyway. The jack o lantern heads will be perfect for The Scarecrow, and the plant monster and greenhouse will be great for Poison Ivy. Heck, even the giant spiked ball at the mansions front door could make an added deadly attraction in Jokerland.

Now I really hope the Natural History Museum is approved on Lego Ideas. That mummy set would be a perfect addition to it.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the mummy set, its a great set. I can see a lot of people who are not big fans still picking this set up. Like me.

Edited by SMC

The lighthouse set looks pretty killer! I hope the windows are printed and I think that is a new colour for a door!

That LH set indeed looks very nice. And, it can be changed easily into a city or even winter village set.