TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

I think i'm going to get the Mummy set just for the Johnny Thunder picture :grin: (By the way, that mummy needs more printing in the arms and the legs)

I noticed Shaggy has the hamburger in the Headless Horseman set box, but the hamburger comes in the Lighthouse set

Edited by Robert8

I love the new coffin print! That spiked ball shouldn't be too effective, though, if it doesn't look like it would reach the doors of the Mystery Mansion...

These look fantastic! :wub: I seriously may just try an snag all these up. The more I see of these, the harder it is to wait! :grin:

Also, it seems that Shaggy has a different torso print in the Lighthouse set. :thumbup:

Edited by Kintobor

Mystery Mansion interior as someone pointed out -

Is that the Series 12 Prospector???? e.e

The Dracula coffin is spectacular! :wub:

Edited by Robert8

The mummy set is pretty nice. I can't wait to get these figs. Some of the best I've seen in a while

There's hardly any interior in that mansion. :sceptic:

The mummy set looks good and could be a nice addition in a larger museum.

Edited by DD840

Do we think Scooby's head can be interchanged with minifigure heads? It's at least turnable because I've seen it looking over the raised leg and away from the raised leg.

Do we think Scooby's head can be interchanged with minifigure heads? It's at least turnable because I've seen it looking over the raised leg and away from the raised leg.

I would guess that there's a Technic pin on either the head or the neck, so kids don't traumatize themselves by knocking Scooby's head off in the middle of play. (In other words, to make the attachment more secure).

Or, y'know, it could be the very secure connection of a minifigure neck so kids can traumatize themselves by doing unholy dog human head transplants :tongue:

Or, y'know, it could be the very secure connection of a minifigure neck so kids can traumatize themselves by doing unholy dog human head transplants :tongue:

I'm expecting Mars Attacks!!! MOCs now. Get to it, guys! :grin:

I agree I'm going to edit the mansion by taking out the ball and revolving door and making three floors of an entrance, sitting room, and bedroom. And change the room with the safe to a library.

For the mummy set I want to use the Black Knight and biplane to make the museum from "What a Knight for a Knight" with biplane crash and hidden room in sarcophagus.

I agree I'm going to edit the mansion by taking out the ball and revolving door and making three floors of an entrance, sitting room, and bedroom. And change the room with the safe to a library.

For the mummy set I want to use the Black Knight and biplane to make the museum from "What a Knight for a Knight" with biplane crash and hidden room in sarcophagus.

I'm expecting the Scooby head to be attached via peg and hole, like the PoP ostrich. It doesn't look like there's enough room for a technic pin.

These Scooby Doo sets look great! I wish TLG would have tried this hard to make the Nick TMNT sets look this good. The mansion, Mystery Machine and Lighthouse are must buys for me. I might collect them all too, we'll see.

I have seen all the Scooby Doo sets at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. The colours are very nice. Some sets seemed to be a little simple, but I do enjoy the original comic series. So I am looking forward to even the bigger sets of this fine new series. :wink:

At first my mentality was "I'll buy all of the sets, just to get the monsters", but seeing the Toy Fair pics has made me appreciate the sets as well as their minifigures. There's just some great things in all of them.

At first my mentality was "I'll buy all of the sets, just to get the monsters", but seeing the Toy Fair pics has made me appreciate the sets as well as their minifigures. There's just some great things in all of them.

I am the same I decided to get all to support for future waves, my love of the franchise, and the monster figs. But now also want the sets as a whole too