Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Rumors and Discussion

Count me in as someone who would get a kick out of a second Monsters wave! Here are my picks:

* Bride of Frankenstein (I guess they'd call her Monster Bride or something)

* Chupacabra

* Evil Clown

* Evil Scarecrow

* Good Witch

* Grim Reaper

* Headless Horseman

* Hunchback

* Phantom of the Opera

* Reptile-person

* Swamp Thing

* Victorian Medium (not a monster herself, but she communes with ghosts)

And if it wouldn't run afoul of the "no religious figures" rule:

* Demon/Devil

I feel like that one should be allowed. The stereotypical red dude with horns and a pitchfork is more of a pop-culture image than a genuine religious icon.

I can only imagine the shitstorm a devil minifig would spark.

Though I would buy it, as well as the other suggestions.

And just because it fits: :devil:

Edited by Ardelon

Plus a few more zombies... And maybe a Native American spirit/ghost? But I'd like a bit of a break before they did that... A more holiday/Christmas/winter themed series would be cool to have first... I'd want a nutcracker, gingerbread girl, penguin suit guy, ice queen, and snowman (like in The Snowman)

Yes please to all of those, BrickOn! Also:

* Girl Workshop Elf

* Polar Bear Suit

* Jack Frost

* Sugar Plum Fairy

* Baby New Year

* Befana

* St. Lucia

* Krampus

* Herald Angel

Yes, I know some of these are blatantly religious, but that gets to be a murky area with Christmas, which is as much a secular holiday as a religious one and uses a lot of the same imagery and characters in both aspects.

Just a heads up for any Texas-based members that haven't gotten their fill yet, H.E.B. stores should have these on sale for 2.98. My local store magically produced a couple of cases today.

I put on my witch, the headless horseman's purple cape (replaced by a black one)

Ooh! The purple cape looks lovely on the witch! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I put on my witch, the headless horseman's purple cape (replaced by a black one)

"Drat that was my sweeping broom! Eyhehehehehehe!"

She reminds me too much of Witch Hazel from loony tunes. :grin:

I just got a minifig myself. Can't take a picture at the moment but it's this guy col14-2.jpg?2

I know he's ment to be a Zombie but I see him more as a ghost Pirate. So I call mine "Captain Wight" Since Wight is a term often used for ghosts and such.

So what's the must haves to pick up from series 14 before it's gone. Anyone know what ones will be most wanted. Iv got zombie man. Banshee and skeleton

So what's the must haves to pick up from series 14 before it's gone. Anyone know what ones will be most wanted. Iv got zombie man. Banshee and skeleton

I have a feeling the skeleton guy will be very popular. Just a hunch though, and perhaps because it's one of my favorite figs of the series.

To be honest, I think most of them will be 'most wanted', except the scientist, the Frankenstein rocker and potentially that zombie pirate. They knocked the ball out of the park with this wave (in my opinion) and gave us many decent minifigs which could be used in multiples very easily (some with minor changes for uniqueness). They quite easily would make good 'easter egg' minifigs to use in normal city setups/modular displays etc...

The Banshee's also fairly popular, according to my LEGO store employee. Her unique pieces and distribution seem to be the reasons.

I've hit the Zombie Cheerleader and Tiger Woman pretty hard. I tend to agree that the scientist, frankenrocker and zombie pirate are the only really weak ones in the wave.

Should probably grab a spare Banshee or two while I still can.

Unless they'll decide to release a Marvel or a Star Wars cmf series, this will be my alltime favorite series i think.

Count me in as someone who would get a kick out of a second Monsters wave! Here are my picks:

* Bride of Frankenstein (I guess they'd call her Monster Bride or something)

* Chupacabra

* Evil Clown

* Evil Scarecrow

* Good Witch

* Grim Reaper

* Headless Horseman

* Hunchback

* Phantom of the Opera

* Reptile-person

* Swamp Thing

* Victorian Medium (not a monster herself, but she communes with ghosts)

And if it wouldn't run afoul of the "no religious figures" rule:

* Demon/Devil

I feel like that one should be allowed. The stereotypical red dude with horns and a pitchfork is more of a pop-culture image than a genuine religious icon.

Yes, yes, yes! I want this!

Plus a few more zombies... And maybe a Native American spirit/ghost? But I'd like a bit of a break before they did that... A more holiday/Christmas/winter themed series would be cool to have first... I'd want a nutcracker, gingerbread girl, penguin suit guy, ice queen, and snowman (like in The Snowman)

I like your ideas. It's very strange that we don't have snowman minifig so far. Penguin suit would be nice, very nice.

Edited by parsom