Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Rumors and Discussion

It's been $3.99 since the Simpsons series 1.

ARGHH! I can't wait!

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. That means that the collectible minifigs are more expensive in the US than here in Europe.

On the original Michigan find post on reddit, he showed that he bought two and also posted a receipt: The total of the two figs was a six dollars! (with some tax)

Does this mean the price has been lowered?

On the original Michigan find post on reddit, he showed that he bought two and also posted a receipt: The total of the two figs was a six dollars! (with some tax)

That seems HIGHLY unlikely. What is more likely, is that it's a variance from that one retailer, and either people who shop there are just lucky, or that price will be corrected in the near future.

They're not technically in the database yet, so it's likely a pricing error.

Found this:

I don't know where it is

11230845_658506694286413_8200966954905476052_n.jpg?oh=49fcb2a34c5809fb1180425de52c38e3&oe=5641D9A4

Edited by Robert8

Found them on an end cap in Target yesterday. Put a photo on my flickr page, they weren't in the system but the cashier rang them up at 3.99 after i told her the price.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/67308907@N04/20551575482/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by ttoole73

Wow, these are popping up already huh? Better check my local Target and Walgreens.

Found them on an end cap in Target yesterday. Put a photo on my flickr page, they weren't in the system but the cahier rang them up at 3.99 after i told her the price.

The cashier went on your word alone?

"Ahem, yes, I believe they are 1$ each..." :devil:

Wow, it looks like US is the first to see it in the wild. Let the hunt officially begins.

My cousin works at Walgreens. I'll have to ask her when I'm at her son's birthday party tomorrow. I wonder if her store discount extends to Lego.

Wow, these are popping up already huh? Better check my local Target and Walgreens.

The cashier went on your word alone?

"Ahem, yes, I believe they are 1$ each..." :devil:

Someone did that, actually, on Reddit or something. :tongue:

Placed my order for these today, now just have to wait for them to arrive. Suprisingly even though I'm not into monsters this is the one set I am getting lots of and doubles of for the first time.

Placed my order for these today, now just have to wait for them to arrive. Suprisingly even though I'm not into monsters this is the one set I am getting lots of and doubles of for the first time.

Orders?

My cousin works at Walgreens. I'll have to ask her when I'm at her son's birthday party tomorrow. I wonder if her store discount extends to Lego.

I always used the family discount on Lego, so you should be good.

So there's no DPCI yet?

No, because it's the same old CMF number as the past series.

I went to another Target today. The bad news: No S14. The good news: No Simpsons S2, which means S14 will be out soon.