Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Rumors and Discussion

Heebiejeebies! Those minifigs look fun, although many of them are rehashes.

It looks like we will get:

1. Mad Scientist

2. Skeleton Suit Guy

3. Zombie Pirate Captain

4. Grey Werewolf

5. Flytrap Suit Guy

6. Witch

7. Lady Vampire

8. Rocker Frankenstein

9. Zombie Businessman

10. Zombie Cheerleader

11. Tiger Girl

...and five others not yet revealed.

My ideas for the remaining ones.

12. Phantom of the Opera

13. Ghost

14. Swamp Monster

15. Invisible Man

16. ???

Is the witch will be a human variant in costume?

And the mad scientist will be female or different than the S4 one?

Edited by legofanatic12

My ideas for the remaining ones.

12. Phantom of the Opera

13. Ghost

14. Swamp Monster

15. Invisible Man

16. ???

Is the witch will be a human variant in costume?

And the mad scientist will be female or different than the S4 one?

There are pictures of the ones revealed (go back a page or two) to answer your questions. The Mad Scientist is a freaky guy with a super tall head, and the witch is green with a purple outfit.

If these are nothing but figures created by a customizer, i think they are pretty good.

If these are real leaked images, then I'm concerned that Lego is running out of ideas for the cmfs. The zombie cheerleader looks interesting but exactly how useful is a z.c. in projects? What's up with a rock and roll style frankenstien? Am I missing something here?

These are real, since they came from the extremely open doors of the Chinese factory. Some of these should fit in with the Scooby-Doo theme, since they coincide. And it's LEGO. Why shouldn't there be a rocker monster? This is a cartoonish series of toy figures. Everyone thinks they're fake, but there's a lot pointing toward them being official. The new pieces are well-made and official-looking, the printing style is consistent with official figures.

Am I the only one who thinks the witch is gonna have a ripped skirt piece? Just a thought. :look:

-Sci

I think everyone has predicted a skirt for the witch, but a ripped one sounds even better. Perhaps it could have another orange patch on it?

I like the zombie businessman, zombie cheerleader, and the vampress. I am on the fence about the witch girl and turning over the mad scientist's head in my mind. There might be something good there. I just am not sure yet. I wonder what I could do with the cat girl mold.

The rest I am not interested in at all. Each series there are some I love and a few I want to skip. Right now it looks like I will want to skip more than usual.

Maybe. It may just be some ideas they wanted to make that they'll release alongside Scooby-Doo. None of the characters seem particularly tied to the show.

The Rocker monster is a great figure, but I hate his accessory. I was never a fan of the Friends guitar mold, and what's worse, it's red. We just got a red guitar in Series 12, so I would have preferred a different color in that new guitar mold.

Love the Zombie Cheerleader's pigtails, but that's it.

Love the re-use of Velma Staplebot's hairpiece in black for the Vampiress. That hairpiece looked very vampire-ish to me for quite some time.

The Witch is clearly getting a skirt, and she's already leaps and bounds above the old witch. I'm excited to get a black cat, but I'm not too keen on its sad expression. Still cute, though. I'm hoping she also gets a broom where the handle and bristles are different colors.

Not too big a fan of the Venus Flytrap guy. The headpiece is too open, so it's hard to tell what it even is. And it looks pretty unfinished. Hoping he gets an accessory.

Werewolf looks great, and he is definitely hanging with my Lumberjack.

Tiger Girl reminds me of Josie; very retro. Possibly my favorite of the bunch. So much printing! She just needs an accessory.

Mad scientist is weird. The dual molded arms are supposed to represent long gloves, but the effect leaves much to be desired. The headpiece is also weird for me. It's always nice to see a new color of flask, but I'm still hoping to get trans-red at some point.

All in all, what's been revealed is not too bad. I was hoping for it to be less Halloweenish, but I'm over it now.

I count six new molds, all headpieces. Hoping we get a few new accessory molds, though I have no clue what they would be...

Now that I've seen these, I'm greedy. I want to see the remaining five or the finished accessories! When would these come out? April or May? I feel like the Skeleton Guy is definitely missing a skull-shaped mask or a bone accessory, and the Witch has to have a skirt, and possibly a broom if we're lucky. I wonder if the Zombie Cheerleader has only one pom pom to make her look more ragged. Vampiress should have a goblet.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I have been expecting a Bride of Frankenstein or as LEGO may say "Bride of The Monster". They could use Marge Simpson’s hair in black with some grey electric bolts up the side.

I love this series.

Probably some of the them aren't CMF minifigs but just from regular set? I noticed that some of them don't have any accessories, which is pretty uncommon for CMF. Perhaps someone who is familiar with SD could identify few characters from them.

Hold on, are we sure these are CMFs? A LOT of those seem like monsters, and we know there's supposed to be a Scooby Doo theme of some sort later in the year, right?

Scooby Doo?

Not Scooby Doo, these figs are yellow.

I have been expecting a Bride of Frankenstein or as LEGO may say "Bride of The Monster". They could use Marge Simpson’s hair in black with some grey electric bolts up the side.

I love this series.

That won't work literally, since Marge has one molded head, not a separate hair piece. However, a short beehive similar to Marge's would work nicely with the right colors.

I am actually really curious as to why on earth this series is happening. I love it, but still, it seems like an odd choice since it's not a Scooby-Doo series, and it's not going to be released around October.

Some combination of Brickset, my browser, and my internet connection likes to send my comments straight to hell, so eurobricks, have my thoughts:

J'a-freakin-dore. Fabulously tacky and dated. All the women are fabulous. I'm super happy about the return of the bouffant from Prez B's secretary, and only last night I was lamenting never getting the vampire bride. The Tiger girl is amazing. The Frankenstein guitarist is the coolest thing ever, and we've finally got that guitar in a good color! I like the skeleton costume but I'm not sure why he's Strong Sad. I feel like that might be a mismatch, probably for a generic unspookified Ghostface. Giant brain guy is fun, I appreciate the glove and boot thing going on. I like that the werewolf is our friend the lumberjack.

And pirate zombie captain? c'mon. So good.

I really doubt this is the final version of the figs. Some of the printing looks off. I am pretty disappointed in the figs. I was REALLY looking forward to it.

Agreed that these figs are definitely not complete, but they seem to be "final" as far as prints are concerned. There's probably a bunch of accessories we haven't seen yet, as well as five figures we haven't seen. I don't see why (other than dislike) people keep thinking they're fake or unfinished. They must be mostly finished, but the picture isn't showing every minifigure with all of its pieces.

I'm wondering what the series color will be. Perhaps it will be purple or dark blue?

SpiderSpaceman, this site does not interact well with Internet Explorer. At last every time I try to use that brower, I get weird stuff such as carriage returns not working. You might try Firefox or Chrome.

I am in love with this wave! Witch and Wolfman and Vampire and Fly-Trap man are absolutely fantastic! I also love the Tiger girl and Zombie cheerleader! I'm especially loving that Tiger girl because of the possibilities it opens for certain DC superhero characters...

I like it but, Fly-Trap man? he looks a little big headed as does the mad scientist

The Wolfman is the highlight for me