vitreolum

Guarded Inn

Would like to claim UoP for:

- roofing 3

- round walls and towers

- life in Avalonia

16044828940_508bddfc5d_c.jpg

Edited by vitreolum

Holy Bananas! What a moc! I think I love everything about it! The colour scheme, the rounded wall, the minifigs posings... Just wow!

Amazing, Vitreolum!

There are so many nice details, like the color choices, the wall and its interior, the tree, the raven on the stump, and the minifigure posing! I would love to see more pictures showing the details even closer.

This is a fantastic build. All the little details like the spilt drink and roof technique.

And nice work with Han (did he draw first...)

Han Solo in Avalonia? With a knife? :laugh:

Did he shoot first? :grin:

The gentle curve of the wall is nice and I like that round castle-y section attached to the inn. The gap in the upper roof for the lower lower-story ridge bugs me a little bit though.

The curved wall on this is really nice, and I'm a huge fan of your use of dk brown round bricks! The tree on the other side of the wall is nice too, I like the hint of bright color introduced by its yellow flowers!

Very nice build overall. Especially the wall, the landscaping, and the stone extension on the inn. That said, I think the inn looks a bit busy and awkward (maybe just from this angle) and I think it's mainly because you tried a lot of stuff with it. That awning over the balcony, for example, is an inspired idea but looks a bit odd.

Very cool build, both rounded wall sections look great :thumbup: The rubble filling in the wall and the minifigs are excellent too :classic:

This is a awesome build! The round walls came out great, and the scene is very nice!

Awesome build in so many aspects :classic: My favorite part is the gently curved wall, I think the texturing is exactly the right amount and that you've done a great job making the transition to the ground smooth with the olive green curved slopes.

Only nitpick is that the top of the wall is a bit plain compared to the rest of the texturing, and that the gaps are a bit too visible from this angle. For example putting the minifig with the shield a bit closer to the "edge" would have obscured the most visible gap. (Shooting the picture from a slightly lower angle would have helped as well, but that would of course not have shown the nice details further back...)

UoP +1.

Wonderful use of colors here V, the inn looks great with that rounded stone addition. Love the drunk, passed out guy in front of the inn with his drink spilled out. Another inspirational build from a master MOC'er. Very deserving of that MOC Expert title (congrats on that bud, BTW!).

Edited by MassEditor

Stunning work, the Dark Brown really accents the build nicely, I love the shaping as well! That was is lovely, that subtle curve is fantastic! The tree, and minifig posing is excellent! Great use of the olive color as well!

The Inn is very impressive, and the colors are well mixed. I especially like the woodwork.

Brilliant work, as usual. I like the variety of wall textures, and the patio awning is really cool!

Somehow missed the UoP claims the first time around; +1!

I absolutely love it!

I really those wall, and small details such as spilled drink :blush: Even Your soldier's design is somewhat original and very eye-catching.

Very cool V! The wall is fantastic, but I think the Inn itself is beautiful!