Sign in to follow this  
mrfuture

Problems with baseplate and tiles

I have a type of tiles mosaic buildt on a 48x48 But now moved it onto a bigger solution with 4 32x32 plates in square form. In LDD

The moving of the mosaic went well. Since i planned to make it bigger i neede to spit mosaic up.

I removed the baseplaes to make it easier to do the box select.

But when i try to move the baseplates back, it is no longer an option to put it under the tiles again. I tried the other way around but same happends.(moved mosaic, put the baseplate back in position and tried to put mosac on top of it.)

Have other seen this or have a solution ?

Edited by mrfuture

I was able to put tiles on a baseplate, remove the baseplate, and then put a baseplate under it again so I don't think it's a general problem with LDD. Might be something specific with your mosaic, but hard to say without looking at the actual LDD file.

Between the replacement i edit the mosaic and then put the plates back.

Is it oK that i send you the file on PM in our forum.? Dont wanr it to be public just yet..

Edited by mrfuture

Case solved

Just to write what was wrong.

Two part of he mosaic had ended up on diffrent planes One tile hgher than the other. Duing the edting process.

Solution was to copy and paste the first layer onto the plate and then the other part..