lightningtiger

MOC - Royal Hotel

Building number three of New Mannum's rebuild....recreate......reimagine....etc.,.

2015_royal_hotel_999.jpg

It still has the same interior as the Railway Hotel from 2014........keep watching ! :grin:

Edit - links to post office MOC......http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=104272 and the IGA True Value Store MOC.......http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=104079&st=25#entry2098098

Edited by lightningtiger

Update time......finished the Men's washroom.....okay, toilet block......beer can make one go ! :laugh: (Including me :blush: )

2015_royal_hotel_997.jpg2015_royal_hotel_998.jpg

More to come so keep watching ! :wink:

Thanks 'rriggs'......though I was wondering if the urinal trough and the basin should swap places ?

Need to find bar staff and drunk customers eh ? :wink:

Keep watching ! :grin:

Thanks guys.....that's the idea, maybe the town was once visited by royalty and use the bathroom on the way through hence the name of the pub. :laugh:

You have my permission to copy my urinal design......I actually like my basin design more, looks totally Art Deco which was the look I was aiming for.

At least three drunks can stand to the urinal to chat while doing their business ! :laugh:

This is great! Are you going to build more floors?

No, single storey this hotel is......be nice to make it taller but.....money, money.....you get the picture....cash flow issues and bills coming in all the time so I'm limited to how much I can build.

Keep watching anyway.....you never know what might pop up next ! :wink:

Nice hotel! Though it looks a little odd without any rooms. :wink:

Thanks 'CityBuilder'......ah, this is more pub to drink and eat at than hotel to spend the night in.

Nice art deco facade! I'm concerned though about the openness of that urinal ...

Thanks 'Kristel' for your kind words and feedback.......to me that urinal is fine, I have used more than one in my lifetime ! :laugh:

I like the art deco feel in such a wee build ,pun intended :sceptic: . There are plenty of pubs with the urinals (although you do need some rust stains) as such and a single bar so these are not issues for me.

I like the build and the format is consistent with the rest of your street.

Brick on and ill keep watching......

You do of course also need a blue or green 1x1 round plate in the trough for the male minifigures to whoosh about...

Cheers

Rog

Ah, yes I forgot the urinal cakes.......not good to eat if you have been on a drinking bender ! :laugh:

I'll use a new 1x1 round trans green tile for it........I don't need to re-arrange the toilet in anyway ?

Actually, truth to tell this is actually my Railway Hotel pimped in art deco style plus the loo added.......gee I must be good ? :laugh:

More coming......so.....

Yeah, I'll fix it by Monday sometime.......the wife is home this weekend so no real Lego building till she goes back to work Monday. :sadnew:

Any suggestions please feel free to add them......I'm always on the look out for fresh ideas. :wink:

Excellent looking boozer!! The "gents" looks brilliant! (I presume they don't have many female customers?)

Nice work!

Thanks 'greg3' for your cool comments......yeah, we all like going to a great pub ! :laugh:

Oh, there will be females in there......behind the bar......and I'll let that there.....don't want to get sexist now do we ? :devil::laugh:

I'm amazed that this has more attention then my other two builds which were all fresh redesigns using totally looks to them......odd, is everyone sick of me designs supermarkets, hardware stores and post offices ?

Oh, number four build is a large farmers merchandise store with fuel pumps.....yes, that's where in the main street you can buy petrol (gas, to those in the USA or shop at Costco in the rest of the world :laugh: )

Keep watching over the next few days for more updates. :wink:

I knew something was missing in that urinal....

large farmers merchandise store with fuel pumps.....yes, that's where in the main street you can buy petrol (gas, to those in the USA or shop at Costco in the rest of the world :laugh: )

This sounds interesting, I can't wait to see how you build it.!

I knew something was missing in that urinal....

This sounds interesting, I can't wait to see how you build it.!

Yeah, it's a bit smelly in the loo at the moment ! :laugh:

Now build four is going to be nothing over the top......more realistic....that means based on another real structure.....I do that from time to time. :wink:

Totally keep watching ! :grin: