Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Legion of Doom, Last Supper Room

Legion of Doom: Last Supper Room

15589937493_afa859657d_z.jpg

From the book of Legionary Doom:

"On the night before their fateful first time battle with the Justice League; Lex Luthor called his twelve semi-loyal accomplices to the Hall of Doom for a premature victory speech…but little did they know…that he knew…that one of these villains sucking bananas down their Neanderthal-gullet right now, was to betray him them. Yes, one hairy knuckle-dragging fat bellied sack of failed evolution was going to throw them him--me, under the bus; just to take control of the Legion of Doom! They he I couldn’t let that happen. You’re going down Grodd! You damn dirty ape!"

--Book of Luthor; 13:21

16184135716_da66a4c074_c.jpg

15589937543_b0654cdff4.jpg

15589937523_e863c4047b.jpg

Brick Built Figures:

This creation required that I build two of the Legion of Doom members out of bricks because of their scale: those being Solomon Grundy and Giganta.

Grundy was a rather easy one, considering I've attempted many Grundies of the years, with this easily being the best version.

16208669822_d4b3c4864e.jpg

Giganta:

The most challenging figure was Giganta, who I went through some five designs over a few days until I created the version we see here. She has multiple points of articulation.

15586936674_daa86a19bc.jpg

15589936943_b4b66f21cc.jpg

Legion of Doom:

With the new DC sets at the start of 2015, I was able to replace many of my own custom and oldLoD members with offical ones, which in part was a large reason for building this new Hall of Doom, to show off my new Legion.

16184024996_16733e2238.jpg

All of the members are either purist or official, with the exception of Cheetah, Bizarro, Riddler and Toyman. Cheetah remains my own custom figure; Bizarro and Riddler are customs by Onlinesailin, and Toyman is a semi-purist version by myself that uses products by Brick Warriors.

--

Build Time: 15 Hours-ish

Enjoy!

~Nemo

When I saw you were making a Last Supper type LoD creation, I was hoping it would be something like this. You do not disappoint. :thumbup: The skull, windows, and tiling really sell it. Nice use of the new minifigures too. The custom ones look nice as well, though Grundy looks a bit large to me. Is that Toyman based on any particular design? Or just your interpretation?

Again another AWESOME super hero or should I super bad guys & girls MOC 'Captain Nemo'.......though I must ask.....no Joker ? :wink:

Bat-Brick On 'Captain Nemo' ! :grin:

Again another AWESOME super hero or should I super bad guys & girls MOC 'Captain Nemo'.......though I must ask.....no Joker ? :wink:

Bat-Brick On 'Captain Nemo' ! :grin:

Joker is not allowed in the Legion of Doom--he's too crazy!

--

Thanks everyone!