Sign in to follow this  
JGW3000

Minecraft 21102 Coming Back?

This set, 21102 Minecraft Micro World, has been sold out on LEGO S&H for quite some time. Just today, I noticed that Amazon has it for preorder, at regular LEGO pricing, for the US, for shipping on January 13th, 2015. They actually have it discounted by $0.04 :sceptic: , listed at $34.95. You need to buy $0.05 worth of stuff more to get free shipping.

This would be good news if sufficient quantity become available at a the original sales price, for those of us too slow to get it the first time around.

Its not the first time that a set listed as "sold out" rises from the dead and makes a comeback.

This set, 21102 Minecraft Micro World, has been sold out on LEGO S&H for quite some time. Just today, I noticed that Amazon has it for preorder, at regular LEGO pricing, for the US, for shipping on January 13th, 2015. They actually have it discounted by $0.04 :sceptic: , listed at $34.95. You need to buy $0.05 worth of stuff more to get free shipping.

This would be good news if sufficient quantity become available at a the original sales price, for those of us too slow to get it the first time around.

Its not the first time that a set listed as "sold out" rises from the dead and makes a comeback.

I was in the LEGO store at the weekend looking for minecraft sets, and a employee told me that they have discontinued all micro world sets. Instead they are just going to focus on the Minifigure scale ones from now on.

I was in the LEGO store at the weekend looking for minecraft sets, and a employee told me that they have discontinued all micro world sets. Instead they are just going to focus on the Minifigure scale ones from now on.

That makes sense, the micro sets have been out for awhile and not too hard to find.