suenkachun

LDD Issue related to the Graphics Card.

I wouldn't even know where to look lol But how much memory could 289 pieces take up?

Task manager, but I did not realize you are only working with 289 pieces during that test (as you mentioned 20000 before). So it's probably not the memory thing in this case.

Task manager, but I did not realize you are only working with 289 pieces during that test (as you mentioned 20000 before). So it's probably not the memory thing in this case.

the 20,000 were bricks stacked on top of 8 base plates. the 289 pieces were base plates only placed side by side in a square pattern.

Baseplates are bricks with a great number of polygons.

In LDD problems arises with a small number of baseplates, imagine with almost three hundred baseplates...

Edited by Calabar

I was building something in LDD today and the file crashed. After I turned on my Laptop again a bit later and wanted to continue building, the file was empty! While opening it again I saw a message saying "Parsing of the file was aborted due to an error in the file." If anyone can help me fix this or tell me what's going on, thank you so much! Here's a link to the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/olh9mgsnc0bwvbu/The%20INTO%20Building.lxf?dl=0. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated as I spent so long on this project! Although I do still have a few images of parts of the project on my phone, it will be too hard to re-build again. Thank you for everyone's attention!

I was building something in LDD today and the file crashed. After I turned on my Laptop again a bit later and wanted to continue building, the file was empty! While opening it again I saw a message saying "Parsing of the file was aborted due to an error in the file." If anyone can help me fix this or tell me what's going on, thank you so much! Here's a link to the file: https://www.dropbox....ilding.lxf?dl=0. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated as I spent so long on this project! Although I do still have a few images of parts of the project on my phone, it will be too hard to re-build again. Thank you for everyone's attention!

Same error here, importing also doesnt help... I'm out of ideas.

I was building something in LDD today and the file crashed. After I turned on my Laptop again a bit later and wanted to continue building, the file was empty! While opening it again I saw a message saying "Parsing of the file was aborted due to an error in the file."

The crash was probably while saving the file, resulting in a corrupted file. Don't know from memory if LDD has backup files, so you might want to do a search for *.~lxf and/or *.bak files on your hard drive.

The crash was probably while saving the file, resulting in a corrupted file. Don't know from memory if LDD has backup files, so you might want to do a search for *.~lxf and/or *.bak files on your hard drive.

I tried, but no luck at all, so I can say that LDD has no backup files at all, or have I just missed it? My Laptop once stopped working and I had to refresh it then reinstall LDD, so I lost all of my Templates saved before that. The search, however did found me files containing the Bricks I saved in the old Template! And it's true, importing won't help. Anyone with other solutions please help!