Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

HSS Craftsmen/Merchant Specialty: Dwarven Jewelry in Sionnach

Every woman and every fancy Kaliphlin Lord needs their jewelry. Something to show of to their friends. And what could be better than to wear real dwarven gems, gold and silver!? In Sionnach in Benoic the dwarfs have one of many jewelers.

They guard their buisness with their lives and not every one is welcome in their little small castles.

C&C as always welcome!

16001185740_2d4142ae5f.jpg

16001058568_747d254b38.jpg

16187728602_2da89b228d.jpg

16001046638_d1d31d67f6.jpg

Thanks!

No interior, sorry! Have to make some inspections on SK mocs and start doing some interior!

Great work here dG, those sand green roofs look really good and the architectural bits you've included add to it nicely! Are all the sections of your town going to connect?

Thanks!

Kai, no sorry to say. My wallet and wife are saying nooo to such a project right now. :cry_sad: I need the bricks in other mocs so I usually tear them down after I photographed them.

Wow, you are really busy mocing these days. Those green Rolfs are just really amazing, time for me to collect the color I think. Too bad you are not keeping everything together!

Kai, no sorry to say. My wallet and wife are saying nooo to such a project right now. :cry_sad: I need the bricks in other mocs so I usually tear them down after I photographed them.

That's too bad! I'm always having to cannibalize my MOCs as well...

Thanks kabel! Well I have been busy taking pics these days! The mocs have been standing a long time now! Christmas and computer crash make it a bit harder to photograph!

I have one more build, de Gothias castle left and my entry to CMF contest left to publish. Then I will head back to my lego attic!

Very nice small castle, dG, as mentioned above the sand green works very well for the roof! :wink:

Excellent colors and architecture on the entire build, I particularly like the headlight bricks next to the windows and the corners of the tower :sweet:

Very nice build, I like the overall shape of the build and especially that balcony overlooking the courtyard and the brick walls with the supports.

Always great to see more of the dwarven culture(s) in Historica btw. (I realize I have far too few non-LotR dwarf parts...)

The roofs might have needed some color variation/texturing but I don't know what color/parts that would have worked... (Aside from 98283 in sand green which is coming, yay!)

This little jewellery shop really has got style!

The choice of sand green (is it?) for the roofs is very aesthetic. The medieval architecture is just fine.

Most of all, I like the fact, that this is beautifully compact. (I can't describe this in a better way, de Gothia, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say).

Really nice design of the building and cool roof DG! Photography as always great!

Love the use of sand green on the roofs! Love the concept of the moc too!

Another great addition to Sionnach, de Gothia!

I really like the sand green roof and the courtyard wall! It is nice to see the shop in action with the minifig posing. It is too bad Sionnach cannot all exist at the same time in the brick, but at least you keep bringing great MOCs to expand the story!

This is my favorite of the builds you've posted recently :wub: The layout of the build is superb and the sand green roofs work beautifully :thumbup:

Excellent gateway too :classic:

Neat, tidy build. Love the layout of the structure, and the use of the medium dark flesh bricks in contrast to the gray.

The sand green for the roof is great! Lovely building, really like the layout with the courtyard!

Nice build! I really like the green roofs and the brick wall. It's nice to see a specialty store!