Are you sure about the gears on the drive motors not being braced? I can hear some grinding of the gears in your near future ;-)

True...

Good point with the bracing, and thanks for this hint! I had a lot of problems with grinding gears that I solved, but not at this spot so far. But who knows with the weight increase to come...

However I think it should be possible to solve this easily by constructing the front end to accept these two gears in a rigid structure (angled liftarm or similar).

Very slowly, unfortunately. I had a busy time and was away from home the last two weekends. I still hope to finish on time, but some things might not turn out as refined as I expected.

However, the chassis is on a good level now and quite well optimized.

I'll post more WIP pictures soon.

Edited by 5imon

Last night I started to hate PF cables, especially these bulky connectors. With 4 lines going from the back (where the BB and the receivers are) to the front, all of them with an extension, there are a lot of them! After some struggling I succeeded to cram everything in the central console / backbone. It's now completely filled with cable stuff. But the interior will be free of cables as I wanted it. The boot however will also be completely filled. What a mess!

Now on to the body - looks like it's going to be done in a rather "quick and dirty" fashion...

Edited by 5imon

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm not going to make it. I could still enter it as a "Citroën Activa Chassis", since everything is there and running, cables are neatly stowed ;-) and it even has seats and a dashboard. It's just a bit windy when driven...

But seeing all the "finished" entries, it just doesn't look like I want it to. Let's see tomorrow if I can put a video and some pics here or if I withdraw. This would give me time to improve some things and make it a really great car - just as "MOC" instead of "TC6".