Robert8

Seasonal 2015

It's not a witch! It's a child in a witch costume trick or treating!

Yeah, It's a pretty weak witch costume. Just a hat and a broom... like something you would slap together on your way out the door. It would be so cute to have a kid in a FULL witch costume.

It would be fantastic if they made some sort of paper-bag piece, with enough room for one or two 1x1 tiles to slip in.

Edited by badbob001

Is it just me or this looks like an older version of the Valentine set couple?

Lol, yes. :laugh:

I really like their hairpieces, all the food, and that pitchfork hanging out outside of the barn. :wub_drool:

The build is also really cute too, very cozy, homely feeling. :drool::thumbup: :thumbup:

It honestly looks like one of the best (if not the best) Seasonal set(s) of the year. :moar:

Edited by Legocity2713

Is it just me or this looks like an older version of the Valentine set couple?

If they wanted to keep the life story of the Valentine couple going, then the Halloween set could have been two skeletons in some brick-built caskets. :laugh:
Seasonal set news!

Holiday vignettes (like the Valentine's and Easter sets)

Halloween: Kid trick or treating, dressed as a witch, there's a stoop and a front door with a skeleton answering it.

Thanksgiving: Restaurant scene - chef wheeling out a full turkey on a cart, pie underneath it, there's a table with a woman sitting at it ready to be served.

Christmas 1: Kids building a snowman outside a snowy front porch

Christmas 2: "Santa's Visit" fireplace, tree, presents

2015 Holiday Promo sets

First is a train, looks like a Christmas version of the Emerald Express.

Second is a gingerbread house. Apparently looks amazing.

Read this on another forum, haven't seen it here but maybe I'm not looking in the right place:

Hey, given today's Thanksgiving revelation, looks like this post turned out to be correct. I wonder if the Christmas 1 and 2 scenes will interlock or form a larger scene together?

Also, I wonder if the ornaments in the clear plastic balls will make a comeback this year. I regret not getting one last year.

Lastly, I wonder if there will be another store-exclusive ornament this year. Last year we got a train in a little bag with a "2015" on it. Supposedly a new train car would be out every year. Any insight?

If they wanted to keep the life story of the Valentine couple going, then the Halloween set could have been two skeletons in some brick-built caskets. :laugh:

:devil_laugh: Terrible, but funny.

The sorta jarring thing about the witch costume torso is that it's one of those ones with a feminine shape printed on--not very childlike...

I think I really like the Thanksgiving set though. And I'm very curious to see the gingerbread house!

What's the scale of the gingerbread house? I've wanted one from LEGO for ages!

If it's like previous years' promo sets, it'll be something like 100-150 pieces. So either a verrrry small house or a corner of one, like the elves' workshop from last year?

Thanksgiving set looks great, bet Lego designer Mel Caddick did it, i think she also did the valentines and easter sets (plus many more great sets) and always seems to incorporate great pieces/colors into the vignettes

Also, I wonder if the ornaments in the clear plastic balls will make a comeback this year. I regret not getting one last year.

Yeah, those are available every year. They should actually start showing up in stores pretty soon too.

I have to say I really like this thanksgiving set... and that makes me hate the Halloween one even more! It ruins the line-up :sceptic:

Hello all. I was the one who posted the Thanksgiving image on Reddit. Here's a much higher quality scan of the image. I'd embed it, but it's 4,668 x 2,910. Enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/uxJF1FV.jpg

Thanks for the pic!

Edited by Robert8

I wonder if the Halloween set was not allowed to repeat figures or pieces from the S14 minifig series? oh well.

Just noticed that the older lady's torso in the Thanksgiving set has an interesting laced-back print. :blush::grin:

Just noticed that the older lady's torso in the Thanksgiving set has an interesting laced-back print. :blush::grin:

Lol. Does anyone know what torso that is anyway? Was it ever in Lego City?

I think it's the Kingdoms Queen's. That's the only red torso with dark red arms that seems like a good fit.

Ah, awesome. Thank you. This just adds to the awesome parts selection of the set. :moar:

Hello all. I was the one who posted the Thanksgiving image on Reddit. Here's a much higher quality scan of the image. I'd embed it, but it's 4,668 x 2,910. Enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/uxJF1FV.jpg

Thanks!

Do you have some pictures of halloween set?

Maybe it looks better from different perspective.

I think it's the Kingdoms Queen's. That's the only red torso with dark red arms that seems like a good fit.

Besides the Kingdoms advent calendar the torso is also in the Pet Shop and Palace Cinema......

Edited by (1)Stein

Thanks!

Do you have some pictures of halloween set?

Maybe it looks better from different perspective.

Main build without the minifigs:

QVWPaKW.jpg

View from behind, or what would be the interior of the house:

dR7OPmS.jpg

Let me know if there's any specifics you want, I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks! It has some nice dark green plates and some but few profile bricks.

for €9,99 a nice little set!

Thanks for sharing.........