Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

HSS Hospitality: The Butcher of Sionnach

Another house for my growing city of Sionnach. This time it´s the butcher!

C&C as always welcome!

16178878762_284dd2ca8b.jpg

16153838356_479cc03e14.jpg

15557281734_2ea289dbcd.jpg

15557268924_8423c55073.jpg

Nice? The feathers are a nice touch. I'm assuming that there's no landscaping because this is part of a larger layout? Regardless, the dark tan and white look really nice together. I like this a lot!

This is awesome. Very small, very detailed, and with a sense of fun in spite of the somewhat gritty subject matter.

Some very nice window ideas and a great little house in general. Seems like the two uf us are obsessively into half timbered houses! (I guess I really have to take some pics of the progress I'm making on my city)

Anyway, there is one little change I'd suggest and that would be to add a horizontal beam on the gable you can see in the second pic.

As Carson Haupt said the feathers on the ground are a really nice touch! :thumbup: The half-timbered style is nice too, and a thumbsup from me for the irregular shape, you pulled that off quite well, I know how much of a challenge it can be!

Looks great! Love the details like the white feathers and the t-bone steak used on the banner above the front door.

Nice one! Don't think I've ever seen dark tan (or any tan!) used as the first floor of a LEGO half-timbered building before; I'm surprised at how well it works!

Thanks everyone! Glad you liked it!

No interior, sorry! =(

It was supposed to be more landscape around but I got one chance of taking some photos so I took it. Which means this is it. I have plans of a bigger setup on one of Sionnach´s squares but it will be more houses in a long row and this wouldn´t fit into that.

Kabel: Thanks, I saw the big white area when you mentioned it! So hard to see things like that when you build it!

Nice build! The closeup of the lady butchering the hen was my favorite here :classic:

This reminds me of some of ZC's old houses :thumbup: The colorscheme is very effective and the sign and chimney are great little details.

I like the apron on the lady as well, good choice for such a messy task :classic:

Great build, de Gothia!

As others have mentioned, the simple half-timber design works very well. Great idea to put feathers on the floor! I am looking forward to seeing this fit into the rest of Sionnach!