kermit

New 2015 sets not showing up on lego site

I waited up till midnight and now its 4 in the morning here in the US and lego`s website still showing the new sets as available on Jan 1st without the option the buy. Is anyone else having this problem? Are the people running their website still asleep?

Edited by kermit

You're not the only one, the UK site is also not showing the new sets, why this is I don't know as its almost 10am here.

Hoping someone at Lego tech put 12 pm rather than 12 am and maybe for sale midday! 1 minute to find out!

Edit ---> Hmm I'm guess not then!

Hard to Find Items = Impossible to buy items

Edited by kdenty

Australia is having the same problem.

Edited by technic70s

They all changed from coming soon January 1st to just coming soon... No longer having a date there seems ominous, but hopefully someone just needs to wake up and flip the switch allowing them all for sale.

Their customer support is not open today. Wonderful, right?

You don't launch a huge wave of anticipated products on a website and not have someone on call to deal with difficulties. They have had 8 full hours to deal with it and it's still not working.

Way to go, LEGO website team. Sure is becoming a trend.

LEGO is an incredibly profitable company. They need to invest in their online presence, people deserve better.

Edited by Zulithe

Their customer support is not open today. Wonderful, right?

You don't launch a huge wave of anticipated products on a website and not have someone on call to deal with difficulties. They have had 8 full hours to deal with it and it's still not working.

Way to go, LEGO website team. Sure is becoming a trend.

LEGO is an incredibly profitable company. They need to invest in their online presence, people deserve better.

And i havent slept yet still waiting on the sets.

The next thought that occurs is they suspected their system might not stand up to the demands and have delayed going live until they have made accommodations. Better to make people wait than to have a bunch of orders time out?

The next thought that occurs is they suspected their system might not stand up to the demands and have delayed going live until they have made accommodations. Better to make people wait than to have a bunch of orders time out?

Well if that is the case they havent thought it out well because having the delay means that even more people will bombard the site once the sets are available.

I understand the frustration, but it is still January 1 in most of the world. The notice did not say the sets would be available at 12:01 in any particular time zone, just that they would be available January 1. I suspect they will be up in the next few hours.

I understand the frustration, but it is still January 1 in most of the world. The notice did not say the sets would be available at 12:01 in any particular time zone, just that they would be available January 1. I suspect they will be up in the next few hours.

And I was right - they just went from Coming Soon to Out Of Stock.

Nice.

I'm loading up my shopping cart but everything says "out of stock". I assume it will change soon :)

EDIT: Order successfully placed. Order status: "In Warehouse".

Edited by mpfirnhaber

lol, you click on City sets on the UK site, and the 42038 Technic Arctic Truck shows up :blush: Lego Web designer job currently available……..

I don't know what you're talking about. Every last 2015 set is showing out of stock, will ship in 30 days, for me.

It should said: "Available Now"

Have emailed complaining, this is most unorthodox, Every year i order first thing in the morning or at midnight and no such error has happened before, Hope this is sorted ASAP.

Well the new Star Wars and Ultra Agents sets are up on the UK site and available for order. The exclusives are still "coming soon"!

I was able to order both Detective Agency and Slave-1 through the Norway shop now. I had to view the product page to be able to add them to the cart though, on the overview page they both showed up as "Coming soon".