Sign in to follow this  
mpoh98

The Lone Shepherd

Quick free build for Avalonia

The Lone Shepherd

15539357464_edcd8fb39a.jpg

The lone shepherd herded his goats towards the small stream, content now that the war was over. The terrible war that had ruined the land was finally over, peace had come over the country. The soldier has now become the shepherd, content with the peace he could now enjoy.

Soli Deo Gloria!

~Matthew~

Edited by mpoh98

Wow, that looks great :classic: .

The techniques for the tree are great! Furthermore the rock looks great, too.

That tree is interesting to say the least... Also like the rockwork... Brick on!

I like the new design approach for the tree.

Thank you! :) glad you like it.

Wow, that looks great :classic: .

The techniques for the tree are great! Furthermore the rock looks great, too.

Thanks! :D

That tree is interesting to say the least... Also like the rockwork... Brick on!

Thank you, you as well!

I love the tree and the landscaping, except for the water. Shouldn't the water be mostly below the banks? :wink:

Nice to see you building some GoH again!

I'm always a big fan of your landscaping and trees, and this is certainly no exception. The photography does a great job of conveying a solitary atmosphere. Also, lovely color usage. All in all, another top notch build from you!

I love the tree and the landscaping, except for the water. Shouldn't the water be mostly below the banks? :wink:

Nice to see you building some GoH again!

Thanks mrcp6d! :) The water is below the bank on the top of the hill, and when it flows down, it kinda is like a waterfall, doesn't need to be below the bank. :)

I'm always a big fan of your landscaping and trees, and this is certainly no exception. The photography does a great job of conveying a solitary atmosphere. Also, lovely color usage. All in all, another top notch build from you!

Thanks MassEditor! :D

That tree is so good looking! The fact that it´s made out of cheese slopses and yet manage to look so organic is mind blowing!

That tree is so good looking! The fact that it´s made out of cheese slopses and yet manage to look so organic is mind blowing!

Thanks de Gothia! Glad you like it, that is one of my favorite techniques to use. :)

I like the rocks.

Thanks Graham. :)

Excellent landscape, your tree looks great :thumbup:

Thanks Isaac! :D

Edited by mpoh98

Nice build, mpoh98!

The tree is excellent, as is the landscaping and SNOT rock! I never tire of seeing these simple, cute brick-build goats incorporated into MOCs!

Nice build, mpoh98!

The tree is excellent, as is the landscaping and SNOT rock! I never tire of seeing these simple, cute brick-build goats incorporated into MOCs!

Thank you Slegengr, glad you like it! I like those little goats as well :)

This build has such a beautifully poignant lonely quality to it; I really like it.

Thank you, glad you like it!

+1 on the Raising Livestock UoP credit! As for the trees, I feel like this is too similar to your other tree claim. I'd be happy to give you one or the other (obviously this is the more impressive one), but for your second one I'd like to see something that uses a different sort of technique!

+1 on the Raising Livestock UoP credit! As for the trees, I feel like this is too similar to your other tree claim. I'd be happy to give you one or the other (obviously this is the more impressive one), but for your second one I'd like to see something that uses a different sort of technique!

Thanks! Actually, the 2 tree techniques are quite different, they are just the same color. But ill change it up in my next builds :)

@Rogue Angel: Thanks Rogue Angel! That's one of my favorite tree techniques.

@Blufiji: Thanks mate! That was the atmosphere that I was going for. :)