Gideon

Ostrich Farming [freebuild]

Ostrich Farming

Ostrich meat is an common at the dinner tables of the South. Here, a merchant is stopping by to place an order from an ostrich farmer outside Barqa.

16135139686_ffb4d82bf1_c.jpg

This is my HSS: Raising Livestock build for Barqa.

Edited by Gideon

Awesome as always. Love all the little vigs you're creating and wish mine would look half as solid as yours!

I'm really liking this, the roundish base is great and the color mix on that little building is top notch. Also like that fence! I'm gonna have to brinklink me some of those dk brown clip pieces...

It's not usual to see MOCs with Ostrich. They are so cool and fit perferct in this theme. Congrats!

The large barrels work amazingly well for the tree trunk here :wub: The fence and little building look great :thumbup:

You put the new 1x2 curved slopes to good use in the landscape :classic:

Wow! That is a creative idea, I can't say I've ever seen anything like this...nice work!

I love the colour scheme , so jealous of the brown grass pieces. It's sad how they're literally 100x the price of green ones. It's a similar story for tan wedge plates 3x2.

Thanks everyone! The palm tree trunk design is not originally mine, I believe I saw it somewhere on this forum... :wink:

Edited by Gideon