Amazing Bricks

Lego Jurassic World (Video Game Discussion)

The game is now confirmed to come out in summer 2015, what do you guys want to see in this game? What characters do you want to see? When there is pictures or more info on this game it can be posted here.

So far we have these pictures that give us hints of the game:

ohayblhyn16rnrwpyijz.jpg

15725446866_f39e409362_z.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

I want this! I haven't heard anything about it but I enjoyed so many of the other ones. This is a must have for me!

Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World,LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. The game will be available in June for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, and Windows PC.

Source: http://www.businessw...GO#.VMpDrFfF_C6

Edited by NuffSaid1996

I think I will have to get this Lego video game. I haven't seen the 2nd or third Jurassic park movies all the way through but I'll have to now.

I haven't seen the 2nd or third Jurassic park movies all the way through but I'll have to now.

I'll warn you. What has been seen...

I can't wait for this game, hopefully there'll be a trailer soon. Any one got any ideas on the exclusive preorder figure? My bets are on John Hammond.

I'll warn you. What has been seen...

Um someone stole a dinosaur egg and then a kid gets taken by a pterodactyl? That's about all I can muster :grin:

My bets are on John Hammond.

That would be great! And I really hope for few Jurassic Park sets. Eh, probably won't happen, but then the theme would last longer.

I hope he should be Alan Grant or Ian Malcolm as an exclusive minifigure. And also please not be Denis Nedry. He might put "Ah Ah Ah You Don't Say the Magic Word." on every preorder cards, but he will be in the game since the storyline will be based on the original Jurassic films and the upcoming Jurassic World. Not just a new movie alone, it would not make sense.

That would be great! And I really hope for few Jurassic Park sets. Eh, probably won't happen, but then the theme would last longer.

Just like Pirates of the Caribbean, they just discontinued the theme after the black pearl set was released.

Edited by legofanatic12

That teaser is absolutely hilarious. I'm so excited for the theme and this game, especially considering that the game will include all of the movies. I do wonder how the dinosaurs will work; considering its unlikely to be the shoot-em-up style is say Lego Star Wars or the Superhero games. I think the closest thing we have to base off was the level of Lego Marvel that included dinosaurs to beat up! Either way I'm sure this game will be great.

And I seriously hope the pre-order figure is Hammond--it would be the perfect choice!

YES

"Imagine playing as the ominous LEGO T. rex, roaming the grounds of Isla Nublar, smashing LEGO bricks and battling with other dinosaurs -- this game is bound to bring out the kid in all of us," says TT Games managing director Tom Stone of LEGO Jurassic World.
LEGO Jurassic World covers the events of all four films and lets players "fully explore" Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna as well as collect dinosaur DNA to "create and customize species."

http://www.destructo...ld-287169.phtml

You can play as, create your own, battle other, and explore the (hopefully open world) island with Dinosaurs.

I've been asking for years for Travelers tales to do something new with the Lego action adventure genre, and this looks like it'll be the answer to that.

I haven't preordered a Lego game since Lego City Undercover. Looks like it's time for me to change that.

Edited by The Deleter

I've been asking for years for Travelers tales to do something new with the Lego action adventure genre, and this looks like it'll be the answer to that.

I'd love something very fresh as well, but I don't read that quote as optimistically as you are. True, playing as a Dino will be a bit different by its very nature, but it could still be somewhat similar to playing as a bigfig character in the Superhero games. After all, the quote still just says that you'll be walking around smashing things. When it says 'battling other dinos,' I can't help but feel it will just be the same as bigfig 'fights' where it tells you what button to mash in sequential order. I'd love to be proven wrong, though!

Either way, I'm sure there will still be something slightly fresh about this game just because it is a new franchise and will have to have some Jurassic Park specific features (like the aforementioned dinos). I just don't think it will be the LEGO games makeover we've all been waiting for, since at the end of the day these games are all pretty much the same.

If there will be free roaming worlds on the islands as the article suggests, they better include the ability to jump in a car or helicopter (or ride a flying dino) in order to move fast. Riding things/flying is always more fun than walking in LEGO games.

If there will be free roaming worlds on the islands as the article suggests, they better include the ability to jump in a car or helicopter (or ride a flying dino) in order to move fast. Riding things/flying is always more fun than walking in LEGO games.

Agreed, flying is also a lot faster!

High hopes for dino fights, low expectations... But we will have to see. Traditional LEGo video game car races, but with people riding dinos or dinos vs dins would be great!

Agreed, flying is also a lot faster!

High hopes for dino fights, low expectations... But we will have to see. Traditional LEGo video game car races, but with people riding dinos or dinos vs dins would be great!

Well we did have goats,pigs etc. In LEGO Lord of the Rings who if you are on can do races

I'm not too optimistic about the "innovations" side of this game... the TT Games era of LEGO video games has a history of overpromising, releasing not-quite-finished mechanics, and stagnancy. The rate they're churning them out doesn't help.

This game should include an awesome function to build your own park, displaying the dinosaurs here and there and trying to keep them in their cages, you loose points for the eaten visitors, I have been waiting for a JP lego theme for ages (lets accept it, the old one was pretty lame even for the standards back then) and the existence of a game that includes the new movie and the first one (who cares about the others?) makes it a lot better.