Cara

Winter Village: Uni-kitty is com-ing, to town!

Wow an amazing build. I love the way you captured the cloud cuckooland style. It is so fun :) that window is really something special. I love the little details, like the rainbow bed and stairs and the colourfulnes sof it all. I love unikitty and having three versions of her, yay :)

Good luck in the competition!

The whimsical shape and colors of this nail the Uni-kitty feel, as others have said that window is fantastic! I really like the touch of the rainbow on the stairs, and the snakes as smoke work quite nicely!

Fantastic work on the windows, and the large white Christmas tree looks brilliant with the green 'tinsel'.

Ooooh! UniKitty has such cool digs with all the pastels and her friends nearby. Your tree is astounding, and the colors and design of are so uplifting. It brings a huge smile to my face on a cold rainy day. Thanks!

This is a very good building!

Well done. :thumbup::classic:

The strange angled window is superb.

Brilliant use of parts! This perfectly captures UniKitty's colorful and whimsical nature. Love your Christmas tree, so creative. I adore all the little details; slanted window, rainbow staircase, bed, fireplace, snow kitty, reindeer kitty, chimney smoke, the treats on the table. What are those orange pieces that look like iced cakes? This is an amazing build with excellent execution.

My son came over while I was looking and said "oooh UniKitty house! Can we buy it?" When I told him it was someone's creation with their own collection, he asked if we could get the instructions to build it ourselves. I think this would easily sell if it were available as a set.

This is totally AWESOME. Love the fusion of Unikitty in a Winter Wonderland setting. Great part usages all over. Clearly the bar is being raised as the contest nears the end.

Miro

Although this wasn't a new post it's still absolutely beautiful and will surely stand the test of time.

Doing a bit of research for the upcoming Uni-kitty releases and came across this truly wonderful build.

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

Some very inspirational architectural details here! :sweet: The door and window designs are brilliant, they almost look a bit Art Nouveau-ish! I like the colored stairs as well. Keep it up! :thumbup: